Reviews for Crash Zone
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 11/18
My goodness that was beautiful! I am honestly sad that there is no more of these characters. I loved reading them. This is such a fun story! I'll miss it! Another great story! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 11/18
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 11/18
*sigh* That was beautiful! I love the love they have for each other and I really love the 'can opener' Barbie gave to Tramp! I am so close to finishing... :)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 11/18
*fans self* Well, that was lovely! ;) I love that he called out Bella! So very sweet! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 11/18
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 11/18
Okay, I am in a hurry to get to the next chapter so, I love the 'nine-month injury' lol Time to hang up the skates Punky! ;) I love these guys! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 11/18
OH SH*T! NO YOU DIDN'T! I love reading completed stories! I would be completely freaking out if I had to wait! So, I've got to go! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 11/18
*squealing and clapping* Finally! I am so proud of Edward for taking charge! ;) These girls are so bad*ss! This is fantastic! I can't stop reading! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 11/18
OMG! I love these characters so much! Once again, you have written another fantastic story! I love it! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 11/17
I really love this! I wonder what's up with Paul? ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/17
I absofriggenlutely love this story! I like what you have done here! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/17
You just killed me with that song! Just thinking about that sweet adorkable man singing that song *swoon* I LOVE IT! I think Cherry has figured out his alter ego. ;) I can't wait to read more!
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/17
Poor Edward! That must have been awful stressful for him! Lol I am excited to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/17
Loving RollaBella! I always love a geeky Edward!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 15 . 10/26