Reviews for Crash Zone
guest chapter 15 . 8/17
Gaaaah amazing! Wish there was more
irelandk chapter 15 . 7/30
shannon30033 chapter 15 . 2/9
Geekward was so fuckhawt. Yikes! *fans self*
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/8
I love exploring so many different worlds with your writing. Bella is a deep south gal, she's a walled-up PA; Edward's a baker, a musician, a mergers and acquisitions guru. All so many different world to have fun it and just take the characters so many different places. I'm looking forward to reading this one. It looks really cute! Thanks for the story, once again.
fuz chapter 15 . 2/8
Fabulous story!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/10
Why can't I have a nerdyward...*sigh*
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
My goodness that was beautiful! I am honestly sad that there is no more of these characters. I loved reading them. This is such a fun story! I'll miss it! Another great story! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
*sigh* That was beautiful! I love the love they have for each other and I really love the 'can opener' Barbie gave to Tramp! I am so close to finishing... :)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
*fans self* Well, that was lovely! ;) I love that he called out Bella! So very sweet! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Okay, I am in a hurry to get to the next chapter so, I love the 'nine-month injury' lol Time to hang up the skates Punky! ;) I love these guys! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
OH SH*T! NO YOU DIDN'T! I love reading completed stories! I would be completely freaking out if I had to wait! So, I've got to go! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
*squealing and clapping* Finally! I am so proud of Edward for taking charge! ;) These girls are so bad*ss! This is fantastic! I can't stop reading! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
OMG! I love these characters so much! Once again, you have written another fantastic story! I love it! :)