Reviews for Crash Zone
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 2/20
Bravo! Bravo! That was one of the best proposals I've have read. It really touched me. **wipes away tears** Thank you ladies for sharing another amazing story.
Treestar2509 chapter 14 . 2/20
"This is not going to be Bridesmaids: The Sequel." LOL! I can totally picture Emmett pull something like that. Great line.
Congrats, Jasper and Alice. They are too cute. Bella and Edward's "I love you"s were perfectly them. Now, Let's Go Seattle Sex Packets!
Treestar2509 chapter 13 . 2/19
I'm surprised she doesn't want to be with her team. It's so sweet.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 2/19
That was beautiful. This part was my favorite:
"When I turn to him, it's like I'm looking in a mirror. I can see every feeling that is rushing through my body etched on his face. Pulling his face down to me, I answer any questions and squash any doubts he might be having. "
Yay! He finally called her Bella. :)
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 2/19
I'm glad he's going to tell her about Masen, but I think he should have told her when she asked about nicknames. Everyone calls her Cherry. i think he should call her Bella. It's nice to see him with a little more confidence.
Treestar2509 chapter 10 . 2/19
The waiting room was hilarious. I could totally picture them all freaking out and yelling. Poor Alice though.
Treestar2509 chapter 9 . 2/19
I'm so thankful that you made the bad guy Paul. (I really liked Jacob and often times Edward/Bella stories make him the bad guy.) It seems like what Paul is doing is stalking. He could be super dangerous.

I had a feeling Alice was pregnant when Jasper was describing her. Yay for them. I loved reading BPOV. Edward really shouldn't piss her off. Yikes! I can't believe he hasn't kisses her in two weeks!?

I hope Edward starts to refer to her as Bella in his head soon. That's who she really is. Would he want her to just think of him as Mason?
Treestar2509 chapter 8 . 2/19
That was awesome! Yay!
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 2/19
They are seriously made for each other. I hope she gives him a chance soon. I have a feeling she already has the hots for Mason. Now she just need to make the connect. (She does seem a little wild for him though.)
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 2/19
I would have totally learned how to play my guitar if he was my teacher.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 2/19
Boo! We need that guy gone. Edward's so sweet to her. He's a much better catch. Fingers crossed she dumps him soon.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 2/19
Boyfriend (Paul makes perfect sense) seemed a little too pissed off. Let's hope she dumped him. If not, she's crazy. Emmett's a great friend. We all need one.
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 2/19
I think he has a fan! Yay! How long is it going to take her to figure it out? BTW, love the name of the bar.
Treestar2509 chapter 2 . 2/19
I'm trying to figure this girl out. She was flirting with him. Then a minute later her tongue is down some guys throat. She is trouble. I wonder if Edward's the guy she was talking about listen to. I would love guitar lessons with Edward.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/19
You can tell this Bella is going to be a handful. I love a nerdy Edward.