Reviews for Watching From Above
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
wonder what james thought of the outcome? T_T poor sirius...
Storm chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This is kinda one of my more common reviews but

more more more more more more a chapter about after sirius 'd probably be pretty good.
Tindomiel chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
i cried when i read this. it was so good
kittygirl220 chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
hi I love this update soon

Jesse(Padfoot)
Jamila chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Great story, I almost cried! That was a really cool story, but if you plan to write more include Lily and Harry more. Keep writing, it's such an awsome story!
DragonMaiden chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Oh, I love this! I've never read a story with James's point of view after he dies! Uber-cool. It's kinda comforting to know that James was watching him and comforting him the whole time he was there. And that he was watching Harry too. Ok, I'm going to bed to cry now. Lovely story!

_

DM
MoonFire1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Beautiful. Poor Padfoot. Poor Prongs.
Merc-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oh, God... that was so sweet... James watching and supporting Sirius all the way from above... I loved it!
milliniumgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I nearly cried when I read this. Please, please, please continue! I've always wondered whether or not Lily or James ever watched over Harry. :)
Slit My Wrists chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Creepy, and it's sad. I mean it made me want to cry. Poor Harry, I mean he doesn't have any family or any thing. It's a good story. But sad. **Cries softly** Good one, it really touched me and I hope that some thing like that or similar NEVER happens to me,

Knock
CatalinaRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I enjoyed this greatly. Sad, but hopeful at the same time. I like the idea of James watching everyone.

CatalinaRose

btw, if you save things as web pages they format better. I just found that out. Cool huh? Keep up the good work.