Reviews for I prefer the sound of the ocean
jj chapter 1 . 5/16
wow
*cries*
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Whoa... This... *speechless with awe*
Sparkling.Lyme-ade chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Love! As someone who deals with chronic pain, and a weak heart, Tony has been one of my favorite superheroes.
KindKelsey chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is amazing. I have no other words.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I love arc reactor stories, this was no exception
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Wow this was an amazing fic!
cradily chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Well, that was breath-taking and heart-wrenching all at once. An interesting premise, with fantastic delivery and enough emotional weight to really invest the reader. Excellent work.
microscope chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I'm seriously floored by all of your work. You're a very amazing writer.
Camaraderiee chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow. This is amazing. It's well thought out deep and personal, and the concept is so clever. I love it
Agnomen Loki chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful insight into the arc reactor. I always had a head canon that itnwould be a constant pain.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was absolutely fantastic. It was easy to read, and yet the writing itself was beautiful in it's simplicity., almost poetic. Your character was well rounded and whole, and the idea for the story was original in both it's concept and it's style.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very well done. As a person with arthritis, I can relate at least a tiny bit to having pain that diminishes, but never really goes away.
bobcorby chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Just found this and loved it - thanks for sharing :)
InfluentialPineapple chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Absolutely fantastic depiction of the pain scale and told from a view point that really makes you sympathize with Tony. As though you are him. Incredible descriptive ability made this an engaging read. You captured certain aspects of living with such a traumatic injury that I would have never even considered. You even explained Tony's apprehension to being handed things and made it believable and not as ridiculous as it seemed. Thank you for this!

P.S. To all doctors out there: bringing my pain down to a scale of 4 and considering this tolerable is unacceptable. I don't want to feel my face!