Reviews for The Snake Bite
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Loved it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
More love. And geez I wish Dean really had made these connections and realisations in real life...errr...I mean on the show because I totally know it's not real! o.O Yeah... As I was saying, I wish Dean had taken a step back from his anger and judgement sometimes to put in a bit more thought over why Sam did some of what he did. But that's why we have fic and thank god for that lol! xo
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:D love I just love Dean's protective big brother mode! Good job as always :)
TheFandomEater chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved it :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Too bad it took a snakebite from a poisonous snake to get Dean to take a look at how he'd been treating Sam. He was throwing out insults at Sam, just as much as Sam was at him. Sam came to save Dean from Alistair, even when the angels didn't. Dean and Cas would have been killed, if Sam hadn't shown up. He might be using demon-blood powers, but his heart is in the right place. It's about time Dean saw what the angels and demons are pulling, and chose to stand with Sam. They are much stronger together.
Eliza chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great story. The seperation and tension between the brothers during that season was very hard to watch. This makes it better in my happy little mind. ;.)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is a great story. I really liked it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Very good story, great mixture of angst, action and brotherly schmoop!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really like this! I love how no matter what even if they are mad at each other, they look out for each other when one of them are hurt or sick! :)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nicely done.

BTW, if you do another snake related story let me know. I love snakes so I'm fairly knowledgeable.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
YAY! I looooved what Dean said to Cas. That was awesome. I only wish he would have said that for real. Instead he believed only the worst about his little brother. I'm not like some of these other fans (I won't mention names) that never feel their favorite characters can do any wrong. I KNOW Sam screwed up a few years ago. I don't dispute that for a second. The whole Ruby and demon blood thing were huge mistakes. I think Sam more then paid for them too. How much longer must the poor kid pay for them? He's done other things but so has Dean and Castiel. Castiel is a freakin angel. You would think he's not supposed to do anything wrong but he sure has. I'm not going to beat a dead horse though and keep bringing it up. Dean's no saint either. Let's face it. Dean broke the first seal. Then why is it Sam took all the blame for the apocolypse which BTW Sam stopped? The sad thing was Dean let Sam take all the blame. Never one time did Dean ever say "I broke the first seal" I love Dean so I'm not bashing him. I'm merely stating a fact. This was freakin fantastic. I loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Fantastic oneshot. I cringed at the thought of Sam getting bitten by a poisonous snake, knowing exactly what it can do to a person. My brother was bitten by a copperhead snake when we were younger and my Dad got him to the hospital just in time.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This story was very good. Thank you.