Reviews for Sincerely
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful...heartbreaking...and everything in between. SSOOO well written.

I love the backstory you provided. ..Trying to find one of who knows how many Emma Swans..seeing she had Snow's features..how he found Neal...just amazing and very creative.

Yeah, had the curse not happened, it would have definitely been the Princess and the Puppet :) Wooden Swan sparks were present in season 1, no doubt about that.
macariadaughterofhades chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
awe this was so cute are you going to write another chapter. i wish you will. great story.
TaurielOakenshield chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
omg this was beautiful you made me cry
Anna chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
UGLY SOBBING ;_; ... Jee you went down hard with the feels, didn't you? This is so beautiful I'm taking it as official headcanon... since nobody will go look in that trailer anymore... ;_; Still don't understand why they wrote off the show such an amazing character and ship with such a potential! Hope to read some other WS fluff from you sooner than later ;)
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was so well written! And it hurts so very much at the end. My roommates looked at me weirdly when I facedesk-ed then they laughed at me. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was really upset with the new development. Great job capturing the characters!
evincis chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Beautiful. Can you please send this in Vancouver so that they can grasp what they have done to August and maybe include it in a future episode?
Great job. I think that August was in love with Emma. And I'm pretty sure that she had feelings for him as well.
CandyJMF chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Why August?! Why?! Seriously, I was so mad at the last episode of OUAT. I couldn't even move, my mouth gaped open and I wanted to yell, but I didn't. Because my family already thinks I'm all kinds of crazy. Devastated! I thought maybe August was revealing he had feelings for Emma, because he seemed really emotional when he spoke to Snow about Emma and Neal. I don't know, sorry for blabbering! Great oneshot!