Reviews for …And Everyone Else
*cuddles all of them*
1sunfun chapter 25 . 1/17
Nice.
erik chapter 25 . 1/16
Well written and enjoyable madness. Thank you.
IgnisFelicis chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I miss those stories ... Will you continue them?
Matsoine chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
Okay so I love this so fricking much, and I speed read the first of this and came directly over to this one to continue! Love you for making me laugh so much, my depression has hit me again (hard, like the b*tch it is)

Have you ever thought of Darcy meeting Heimdall? And him loving her so darn much because of the entertainment he gets seeing everything that goes on around her? Like it must be pretty boring standing still watching EVERYTHING all the time, and she? Lights his day up? After that meeting whenever she has made some grade-A chaos, she looks up in the sky and winks/gives a thumbs-up to him.

I hope I could lighting your day a bit with a longer comment than I am used to writing.

Have a nice day,
Matsoine
Treeni chapter 25 . 6/5/2017
Psssh, Bucky was a nerd. Steve was the punk kid who kept getting into trouble then being saved by the nerd.
Treeni chapter 24 . 6/5/2017
This chapter was awesome, also I missed this story.
nevel.rand chapter 24 . 5/2/2017
Please.. please.. please write about meeting Doctor Strange! And Wang!)
Thank you so much for writing this!
bookworm737 chapter 25 . 4/27/2017
I hope your life is less stressful and you get inspired to get back to this story. I just discovered it and I'm loving it :).
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
while I am not overly fond of the senators from my home state I thank you for not using one of the real senators
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
LOL
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 23 . 1/25/2017
LOL...now if you follow up by having Darcy explaining that Wade really can see past the 4th wall...
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
Onehundred percent behind this chapter! Wish there was segue to how Magneto would feel if he heard about this meeting...
PristinelyUngifted chapter 25 . 1/19/2017
Nice
Suzan chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
Great story. I like your names for Coulson.