Reviews for …And Everyone Else
Ma13 chapter 23 . 7h
Stupid one reveiw per chapter. So I love your fic and hope to restart your muse, here are some ideas.. Enjoy and I hope your muse returns soon.
- The one where Darcy meets Doom
- The one where Darcy Antagonizes the Chief of Police
- The one where Darcy meets Bucky
- Darcy meets Ultron
- Darcy meets (Am?) the guy who picked up Thor's hammer
Personally I think Age of Ultron could have been better, I hope it didn't discourage your creative spirit.
Momma Lici chapter 24 . 7/3
This is pretty much my internal canon of Darcy if she gets to hang around and you are verbalizing it, holy scrap! *flails* I just sat here for like 2 1/2 hours, just reading this glorious mess...
Ma13 chapter 24 . 7/2
I love this and how you portray Darcy, so get off hiatus soon! Here's an idea; Darcy is next to Mjolnir in a fight, she has to save her avengers so... Or In Which Mjolnir Turns Out To Be Quite Taser-Like. I hope your muse comes back!
FaerieRing chapter 15 . 5/27
Dear Lord & Lady, this chapter was amasing! I was reading it in the living room while my family was doing various quiet things & I started laughing maniacally enough that they started questioning my sanity, which is saying something considering how crazy my family is. :)
regenengel3 chapter 24 . 5/25
I don't care if you're on haitus with this one and might not see this for a while, I just have to let you know. This. Is. Epic. All of it. The Avengers, Loki, the X-Men, Darcy, the way she has all the most powerful people on the planet running scared from her... Perfect. It's like the Weasley Twins mushed into one and then genderbent and mixed with a smart, geeky, not-so-secret agent. Your representation of this sassy lass has me cackling with mildly sadistic glee. Keep up the good work!
I kinda wanna see Darcy traumatize Victor Von Doom. Can you do that, cause that would be awesome!? And than maybe they go out for lunch and the Thing or any of the others show up well Darcy is telling Doom about the trama she put Reed and Summers through? Or Magneto shows up and the villeins start talking about how they met Darcy?
Jelsemium chapter 10 . 5/4
Hm, why no mention of Pym beating his wife?
kat callan chapter 24 . 4/30
Nice:)
Musichowler chapter 24 . 4/27
I enjoyed! I would totally love to be friends with Darcy.
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 4/21
Spur of the moment or not, I like it!
quaff chapter 19 . 4/21
Ty for playing with Deadpool.
Yuri Amuyu chapter 24 . 4/21
Thank god! I thought you were dead.
Awesome chapter loved it
rose chapter 24 . 4/21
Thank you. I love reading this story !
Jelsemium chapter 2 . 4/20
Wow, have you ever actually read a Fantastic Four comic book? Those guys are great and Reed is nothing like you portrayed him here. He wasn't even like this in that awful FF movie. (Shakes head)
quaff chapter 3 . 4/20
Who is Agent-Do-Unto? Ty for this great series. Excellent fun.