Reviews for Girls Night Out
Tributedvictor1 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Lord have mercy. Update soon. Peeta is a selfless character in this story and I love how you have written him. I need more fluff lol
ForFutureReference chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Well... that's a depressingly appropriate title, especially the last part. Of course, the time before the sun rise is always-ah forget it...
It's probably something when Annie and Finnick are the most stable and happy of the gang, even with the latter dropping o-oh look Sam's being adorable!

Mrs. Mellark is such a... okay, for the sake of keeping this review clean I'll let the characters speak for me, especially the mayor. Not to mention Peeta's physical state of unbeing.

On the upshot, sort-of... maybe... at least there seems to be a reason behind Brue's procrastination, and that Jo's sort of figuring it out. Hopefully she'll also get out her own shell.
fyrebirdrises chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Oh, that was painful! It's times like these that I want to rethink reading fics as they come out rather than waiting for the entire thing, because I really, really want to get to the part where things get better.

In other words, mission accomplished. This was very good writing.
ilovenutella99 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
wait, what's the big deal about the song? I don't see how it's a problem.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
Oh wow, such a cliffhanger ending there! Man, I wonder why Brue didn't just call Katniss if he was such good friends with all of them. What is there to lose if he was telling the truth? Can't wait to read more of this! Also, much appreciated of how much time you clearly spend on researching the background stuff. And for all the trigger warnings! Good stuff.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
Awesome reworking of canon for this chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
So glad you address the serious parts along withe fluff and the smut and all. It makes for a very good read and hopefully raises awareness among readers on these issues
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Everyone gots their angst somewhere in there, I think Finn and Annie will be ok in the end
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Finalllllllyyyyy damn I thought ever lark would never get around to sexing each other up! Good stuff!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Man that was a hilarious chapter! Best sex education seminar ever! Hahahha
polarpi chapter 39 . 8/19/2014
I'm trusting you, I promise (I think I'm just as mad as Jo if Brue didn't do anything to fix this, so there should be LOTS of sucking up from him!)

Stairs to projection booth? HOTTTTTTT!

Looking forward to seeing what's bringing Peeta back to LA! :)
Pinkie8 chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
Wow...I definitely wasn't expecting the radio fiasco! Really curious as to why Peeta is coming back to LA...some small part of me is hoping he's going to try to defend Katniss or something and kick Brue's ass. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hawtsee chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
I'm really sorry that I can't leave longer feedback, but this week is so crazy, I've barely time to eat. But I just wanted to say that that part was really great and I promise to be more effusive next time.
donna79 chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Another wonderful chapter, like I would ever doubt that you could put out anything that was less than amazing. I have to mention again our taste in men because I have been a Lenny fan for almost twenty years now. Have you ever seen his Again video? It is worth checking out when because I promise that you willlove it just as much as I do.
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Goddammit, why does Jo always make me cry?

This was such an emotional chapter. You started out with a light-hearted tone, but it got real REAL quick. Barb wants the best for Jo and I'd like to think her being a stepmom is a red herring... Though I guess that's just my personal bias against putting bio parents on a pedestal, LOL.

Then the whole scene with Jo and her father... It was paced just right, and beautiful in its honesty and simplicity. And now I'm bawling again just thinking about it. :( Bravo.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »