Reviews for Girls Night Out
fyrebirdrises chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Oh, that was painful! It's times like these that I want to rethink reading fics as they come out rather than waiting for the entire thing, because I really, really want to get to the part where things get better.

In other words, mission accomplished. This was very good writing.
ilovenutella99 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
wait, what's the big deal about the song? I don't see how it's a problem.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
Oh wow, such a cliffhanger ending there! Man, I wonder why Brue didn't just call Katniss if he was such good friends with all of them. What is there to lose if he was telling the truth? Can't wait to read more of this! Also, much appreciated of how much time you clearly spend on researching the background stuff. And for all the trigger warnings! Good stuff.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
Awesome reworking of canon for this chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
So glad you address the serious parts along withe fluff and the smut and all. It makes for a very good read and hopefully raises awareness among readers on these issues
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Everyone gots their angst somewhere in there, I think Finn and Annie will be ok in the end
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Finalllllllyyyyy damn I thought ever lark would never get around to sexing each other up! Good stuff!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Man that was a hilarious chapter! Best sex education seminar ever! Hahahha
polarpi chapter 39 . 8/19/2014
I'm trusting you, I promise (I think I'm just as mad as Jo if Brue didn't do anything to fix this, so there should be LOTS of sucking up from him!)

Stairs to projection booth? HOTTTTTTT!

Looking forward to seeing what's bringing Peeta back to LA! :)
Pinkie8 chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
Wow...I definitely wasn't expecting the radio fiasco! Really curious as to why Peeta is coming back to LA...some small part of me is hoping he's going to try to defend Katniss or something and kick Brue's ass. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hawtsee chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
I'm really sorry that I can't leave longer feedback, but this week is so crazy, I've barely time to eat. But I just wanted to say that that part was really great and I promise to be more effusive next time.
donna79 chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Another wonderful chapter, like I would ever doubt that you could put out anything that was less than amazing. I have to mention again our taste in men because I have been a Lenny fan for almost twenty years now. Have you ever seen his Again video? It is worth checking out when because I promise that you willlove it just as much as I do.
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Goddammit, why does Jo always make me cry?

This was such an emotional chapter. You started out with a light-hearted tone, but it got real REAL quick. Barb wants the best for Jo and I'd like to think her being a stepmom is a red herring... Though I guess that's just my personal bias against putting bio parents on a pedestal, LOL.

Then the whole scene with Jo and her father... It was paced just right, and beautiful in its honesty and simplicity. And now I'm bawling again just thinking about it. :( Bravo.
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
The way Gale found out about Katniss being sick got my Gadge senses tingling. LOL.

Peeta to the rescue! Ugh, he is perfect. He had me at "laundry detergent in the puke bucket". Katniss, marry this man immediately!

I wonder what that slight hesitation was when Peeta was talking about how Grandpa Mellark made Natilla (which I shall promptly be learning how to make BTW) to make him feel better. Another reference to how his mother beat him?

Katniss and Peeta's backstory in GNO is just as touching and life-changing as it was in canon. It also makes the market scene from chapter 4 even more poignant. Katniss is now able to help others the way Peeta helped her.

I loved how this chapter mirrored the way Peeta comforts Katniss in canon. I was waiting for him to say "Always" (maybe too forward for now) but I also adored how his voice broke a little when he said he would stay with her.
DamnDonnerGirls chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Not going to lie, now I ship Johanna with Dr. Aurelius. :P With Brue, Brian, and of course that whole don't-date-patients thing, I'm not holding my breath, but still... If my doctor looked like Jeremy Renner...

Jo may not have much luck in the boyfriend department, but she has the best friends ever. I love how Finn, Katniss, Peeta, and Brue took care of her: keeping her hydrated, cleaning her up, and making sure she got professional help.

I still can't get over the fact that drunk!Jo can't spell YMCA.
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »