Reviews for Girls Night Out
Court81981 chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Well thanks a fucking lot. Cause now I feel like I'm watching one of those fucking Sarah McLachlan commercials, and this whole chapter is an albino rat terrier (Seriously? Those things are beasts from hell). I cleaned all day and wrote lesson plans, and this made me even sadder. Incredibly powerful stuff, my friend, and very well written...but I am throwing those damn virtual Munchkins at you, and by now they're hard as rocks and I hope they hurt. (Brava)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
I can't. I just can't even. Why. Just why. Okay I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Oh Peeta why are you going, I don't believe he's just gonna leave Katniss there. They just can't be apart like no I won't take it. Please just make him change his mind. And I really hope Jo and Brue get back together, it's really obvious how much Jo wants him back and the feeling is defiantly mutual but Jo is gonna be stubborn with the Peeta thing to deal with Brue ugh this angst though
Trude chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
wonderful update - 100% worth the wait
Prizz chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
oh no.. please dont let everlark break up. they are no good apart. but i guess peeta needs to get himself out of that dark place, soon. but how can he do that? he needs to talk to dr. A! and let his friends help him.

about jo, i think it's true that she meddles and imposes a lot, but that's because she cares! she's like a mama bear. but she's a great support group.

i really dont want the group to fall out. and please let peeta get to a better place. T_T

thanks for updating!
AprilGarrett chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Omg is everyone going to break up. You're killing me here! Lol. I just don't know what to say about this chapter.
EStrunk chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
First off - your food descriptions are amazing. You manage to make me crave both Peeta's amazing creations and Jo's heretical recipes. (Tater-tots and bacon! I don't work out enough for that.) This was such a painful chapter. Finn and Annie having trouble. (No - don't drop out to model!) I did love Peeta dragging Jo away. Annie and Finn have to make that sort of decision together. Peeta and Katniss broke my heart (and I did wish Mr. Undersee had gotten a few moments alone with Mrs. Mellark). Finally, I hate that Brue and Jo are estranged, but I love that she's not forgiving him for doing something he shouldn't have done. I did like when she observed that he may need time to process things. All in all, a hard chapter to read, but fantastic writing!
Tributedvictor1 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Lord have mercy. Update soon. Peeta is a selfless character in this story and I love how you have written him. I need more fluff lol
ForFutureReference chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Well... that's a depressingly appropriate title, especially the last part. Of course, the time before the sun rise is always-ah forget it...
It's probably something when Annie and Finnick are the most stable and happy of the gang, even with the latter dropping o-oh look Sam's being adorable!

Mrs. Mellark is such a... okay, for the sake of keeping this review clean I'll let the characters speak for me, especially the mayor. Not to mention Peeta's physical state of unbeing.

On the upshot, sort-of... maybe... at least there seems to be a reason behind Brue's procrastination, and that Jo's sort of figuring it out. Hopefully she'll also get out her own shell.
fyrebirdrises chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Oh, that was painful! It's times like these that I want to rethink reading fics as they come out rather than waiting for the entire thing, because I really, really want to get to the part where things get better.

In other words, mission accomplished. This was very good writing.
ilovenutella99 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
wait, what's the big deal about the song? I don't see how it's a problem.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
Oh wow, such a cliffhanger ending there! Man, I wonder why Brue didn't just call Katniss if he was such good friends with all of them. What is there to lose if he was telling the truth? Can't wait to read more of this! Also, much appreciated of how much time you clearly spend on researching the background stuff. And for all the trigger warnings! Good stuff.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
Awesome reworking of canon for this chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
So glad you address the serious parts along withe fluff and the smut and all. It makes for a very good read and hopefully raises awareness among readers on these issues
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Everyone gots their angst somewhere in there, I think Finn and Annie will be ok in the end
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Finalllllllyyyyy damn I thought ever lark would never get around to sexing each other up! Good stuff!
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »