Reviews for Girls Night Out
honeylime chapter 44 . 3/1
Great chapter, and splitting things up was the right way to go. Some of the best things about this story are the level of detail and the ennsemble-ness of it, and that can't be rushed. I love that things seem to be coming full circle, but in a better, more mature way for Jo. The return of natilla custard, Dr. A, and the color pink are reminiscent of your first few chapters, but Jo's outlook is so different. Looking forward to what that will bring her in the next chapter.
colleenegan25 chapter 44 . 3/1
Ahh this story is so good! I cried and laughed this chapter. It was heartbreakingly real to see how Jo got through Agnus' death. I like that Gale was there to support her. I really hope Brue and Jo finally get their shit together and can just be together already! You're a fabulous writer thanks for continuing this story! :)
Mscallo chapter 44 . 3/1
Bravo! Loved every word. You did a great job with every character. I love how they all came together and helped Jo work herself out. The funeral of Agnus was sad. I will miss his character. I hope things do work out for Jo and Brue-that they can be together! Thanks again for this chapter and the one "yet" to come
Famousfremus chapter 44 . 3/1
Oh, S, this was so hard to read, but worth every second. Jo's journey has not been easy; let's hope the last chapter shows things getting a little sunnier for her.

Great job, my friend!
yolynnjones chapter 44 . 2/28
This was such an amazing chapter! I've missed your updates and this chapter WOW! So much emotion... I can't wait for the next update.
cfire27 chapter 44 . 2/28
Update soon. Jo's a big girl now.
aaltena26 chapter 44 . 2/28
That was quite a chapter! I'm excited there's much more to come!
EStrunk chapter 44 . 2/28
Wow - I can see why this chapter (and the next) were taking over your life. So much in there. The line about "what if I need those pieces" tore me up - well, the whole funeral tore me up. But what was with the pink blouse? Loved she and Gale's changed relationship. "You come here often" at the graveyard cracked me up, but Brue's youtube was beautiful. Love all of the snarky dialogue which is funny, but also sounds realistic. Esp. loved Katniss saying "I don't care if they're having a moment. I want chocolate." Although I could've slapped her for blowing their moment. The food fight was fantastic. The s'mores were about the 5th moment that made me hungry. Loved the final bit with Brue and Jo (and the t-shirt). Dying for the next chapter.
carpetinflight chapter 44 . 2/28
I'm Looking forward to the end, but it's hard to be disappointed for more GNO! I feel for Jo in this chapter, but you know she wasn't going to change her ways without hitting bottom first. Great chapter!
ForFutureReference chapter 44 . 2/27
Despite how much it sucks, and the ensuing breakdown (good way of bringing the hair we're familiar with), Angus' passing seems to have been very important to Jo's maturation. It told her to stop pushing people away and cherish them as much as possible as they may not always be around.
Great that Kitten is the one who empathizes with her and ultimately calls her out on her methods of lashing out. There is something relaxing about shooting; as long as you have the gun that best fits you. Of course Jo would have poor gun discipline though.
The whole situation of writing the funeral must have a strenuous ordeal. With someone that has that presence, I can see Jo confiding to Angus' grave.

Good to see her carefully putting herself back together, be it through the fundraiser, meetings with Aurelius, and finally reconciling with her family.

I guess there's one last major thing to take care of.
Katniss don't care; there's chocolate on the line Katniss will spoil as many moods as it takes!
WTF?! Angus is NOT a minor character to me! I loved him. This makes me want to ugly cry. I hardly ever ugly cry. Poor Brue. Sometimes I want to shake Jo for pushing everyone away.
cfire27 chapter 43 . 1/28
Update soon.
obsessedchick44 chapter 43 . 1/26
this is so great so far but WHY IS ANGUS DEAD OMG I LOVED HIM HE WAS AWESOME! :((
hoshiakari7 chapter 43 . 1/10
Oh, Angus. :( Jo's not going to take that well.
aaltena26 chapter 43 . 1/5
I just found this story yesterday and read it in two days. I love it and cant wait for the last chapter!
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »