Reviews for Girls Night Out
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Hats off to you and your nod to the books. Please tell me Gale kissed Katniss not the other way around
Hawtsee chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
So my first instinct was to yell and curse at you. A lot. But, on reflection, I've decided that this latest development might be a good thing. Katniss and Gale clearly have some unresolved issues between them, so maybe a kiss and a conversation (is too much to hope they will have/already had a conversation) will get it out of their system and allow them to move on to better suited pastures. If nothing else, the kiss will at least bring things to a head. Also, neither of them are dating anybody so they are free to kiss whomever they want.

Poor Peeta. He took a bit of a battering today, both physically and emotionally. I loved his conversation with Johanna. I love the way they are so supportive of each other, and seem to know each other really well and it's all totally platonic. Not sure the good doctor would approve of Peeta's methods of helping Johanna blow of steam, but it's certainly effective. I think that he'd be delighted that at least she is talking about what happened and finally dealing with her issues.

I'm biased because I'm a huge Madge fan, but the more we see of her, the more I'm girl-crushing on her. She's a little bit devious, full on bombshell and kick ass, what's not to love?
pokips chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Cruel, cruel place to end a chapter ;)
sinuk chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god plot twist! I love it. And this chapter was nice, I like Peeta and Johanna's friendship.
Norbert's Mom chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
The fighting with Peeta seems like it was very cathartic for Jo. Poor thing with all the guilt she feels for the loss of her sister.
The shocking ending to this chapter had me screaming WTF! I'm looking forward to see how you get that straighted out. I feel so bad for Peeta. He was making slow but steady progress with Katniss. Now he sees her kiss Gale and he's going to think he doesn't have a shot with her.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
awesome chapter but not about gale and Katnissbut I'm sure that you will do the right thing and use this. To bring Peeta and Katniss together ;)
Court81981 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
NO! OMFG NO! Dammit. You and Street have effectively ruined my smut high that I was on not but ten minutes ago. NO! And since I didn't get to use it for Street's review this time, you get it: F*** YOU GALE! NO!

(Oh I did love the wrestling match and heart to heart Peeta and Johanna had before Peeta got his ripped out and stomped on.)

Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
i think the galeniss is good! that is how i found this story in the first place! i know that some people said no galeniss but pleeeeez keep it! i'll love you forever! pleeez? peeta and madge are good together too! pleeeeez?(: think about it! love it and your style!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
galeniss yes! (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
gadge chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
This story is amazing! I love it. I'm excited for the next chapter. Do you think you could do a chapter of madge's point of view. Possible of the party where she dressed up and tied up gale? Or possible anything else in the future?
Phsco13 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
As always, I loved the update. Seriously, this is one of my faves!

I had a couple questions about what you put in your authors note though.
I think that is a great idea of how to raise money for such a worthy organization! I really wish that I could donate, but unfortunately I am completely broke right now.
I know of two other great organizations that would really benefit from something like this if you know of anyone looking for a group to help!
I'd also like more info on the ebook that u mentioned.
Can u pm me?
Thanks!
Lots of love!
LisaLevine chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Oh, the story of Jo's sister was SO painful. I just...oh man, shuddered. I'm a mom, so I can hardly handle stuff about kid's drowning. Agh!

And then you have Katniss and Gale kissing?! Are you trying to make me hate you?! There better be an AMAZING explanation for that. Poor sweet Peeta :((((((
AprilGarrett chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Ah SHIT what happened between Gale and Katniss that lead to them kissing in her room? And I like that Peeta know what Jo needed ie the match! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so PISSED and Gale and Katniss right now!
blackhawk99 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
I just...I just...my heart hurts right now. I thought we were on a good track for K/P and now this?! I mean don't get me wrong you did an amazing job writing this chap (and story). I love the Peeta/Jo friendship. But man...is Jo about to go off? How does she feel? Where do loyalties lie? Poor Peeta! I just don't understand what happened! How did this happen! I'm just as blindsided as Peeta, Madge and Jo. I'm gonna blame Gale bc I refuse to believe Katniss would willingly hurt Peeta. Not that Gale would, he's just pushier. Oh man...I don't even know how I'll get through the next chapter. Please don't take your time ;-)
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Oh my GOD! I'm so pissed but I'm grateful for the drama nonetheless, haha. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon and I can recover from the near-heartattack I just suffered at the hands of your writing!
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »