Reviews for Shades of Gray
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This is great so far. Remus seems a little hypocritical, I think. Scolding them in his head about how they are talking about Slytherin when he's doing the same thing with Gryffindor! Well, can't wait for the next chapter!:)
futagoat02 chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Love your story! love remus! update!

baibaiyukie
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
More long, good chappies, please...
bored college student chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Good...but what happened to Romulus? And I enjoyed the "Malfoys and Weasleys in one House. Enjoy." Hilarious!
Daintress chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
This is really cute so far, if a little AU. I love MWPP fics. I've even started one. Hope you'll check it out!
Storm chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
This is real writing please!
BlackWerewolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This story isawesome. Remus Lupin is my favorite character and its about time omeone gives him some limelight. If you know any more MWPP stories that focus mostly on Remus e-mail me.
Marauder Number 5 chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Great story, can't wait for Chapter 4. I've always like Lupin and its great that people are finally agreeing with me! (Most of my friends like Malfoy and Ron!)

If you wanna talk i'm on MSN and my email address is

Hehe guess where i got the name from! ;0)
JKLB chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
I'm enjoying the start of this story and hopeful that you will update soon? Please?

I like the way you let us see that Gryffindors arrive at Hogwarts with their own list of prejudices, that it isn't just the Slytherins.

I was wondering-where is Remus's twin? Wouldn't he have been starting Hogwarts this year too? Why didn't Remus see him at the Sorting?
Hillary and Jess chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
I've read this story before and have enjoyed it just as much this time around as last time. I just wish that you'd of continued it; but it looks like you've abandoned this story unfortunately :(

Hopefully, someday, you'll start it up again. It really is a good story.

-Hillary
Poppy1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
im hooked-write more soon plz!
Scrat chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Go you! This is so different from most stories. How will Remus adjust? Do continue. :-)
sekrit chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
Be happy! Be happy! WRITE! more! *jumps up and down* Drink coffee! I really really really like your story! I just found it an hour ago, or i woulda reviewed yesterday for ya! I'll review tomorrow too! "more reviewshappy writer"! *coffee* coffee makes you happy! yup! sooo... be happy and write more, m'kay? pleeese? this is a new favorite storeeey!
sherman chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
interesting...just one thing though-hagrids there? and dumbledore as headmaster?

i like the part with malfoy and weasley getting sorted into ravenclaw
Kits chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
Wow. *blinkz* This will take some getting used to, but I definitely think you're off to a wonderful start. Well, except you're not done. *sobz* *sniffle* Oh well. Hope you finish soon!

Oh yes. You double space. You spell correctly. You even have good grammar. You, dear author, are a wonderful, WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!

*bowz*

Sorry. Getting a bit sick of authors who don't take the consideration of spell checking and such. It's nice to see some people still know how.

*grinz*