Reviews for Healing Touch
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So sweet. This is the way it should have happened!
anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love your fanfics so much! They're so great and awesome and you're my favourite fanfic writer! I love this one too, you should be the new Julie Plec, really.
Starlight000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very beautiful! They are so cute together. Is this just a one shot? I'd love to read more chapters ( insert sheepish grin here)! You are a really good writer.
I-blew-up-the-council chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is really really beautiful! Why oh why couldn't it be like that in the show?!
I liked how Caroline was honest with Klaus and that she realized that he's not all evil or that she's no better than him!

Really loved the story!
monnalisa chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
nice story. I like it.
FallingInLoveAllOverAgain chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love it! Great job! :D

Now if only this actually happened in the episode :P
fantastically freaky chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
really sweet one-shot, klaroline seriously need to have a "moment" forget elena and damon for a moment even though i'm a delena fan. season four is all about klaroline to me.
Mme.Snowwhitepink chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it like ever. Very sweet on its own way.
JemmaZoey chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love it. And i really need to know what happens next between klaus and caroline
BlindTurtle8104 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
AWWWWWWW! so perfect! i havent watched the episode from tonight yet, but this is all i want to happen. is that too much to ask? Klaroline is end game. so cute. #squealing!
gallowayl062 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wouldn't it be great if tonight's episode went along these same lines? i have a feeling caroline is not going to be this way at all though. i think she's too wrapped up in her anger at klaus for making tyler leave. she'll justify killing all those witches the same way she justified the hybrid she helped kill just to make elena sane after she killed the hunter. but i think the klaus part will be spot on, he'll try to get her to see the viewpoint you stressed here. very good one shot, the idea and the dialog!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I found that this story is really cute. And the Caroline and Klaus moment together was great. Ii do think that you could continue on and make it somewhat follow the plot even more and have them end up together. Overall this story was well written and really great I hope that there is more. Please ...
flyfree1031 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww so adorable, I wish this was canon. I should really and go watch the episode but I can't bring myself to watch the show after seeing Klaus with that Wereslut.
Jed52 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I thought that this was a beautiful story. There were many parts in the story which I liked: when klaus explains to Caroline that she made a choice to save her friend, when Caroline accepts that she didn't treat him properly and especially the ending.
I hope that you continue this story as this was definitely very good.
Teamvampirebarbie22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013