Reviews for Brewing a love
Adriene SC chapter 20 . 5/17
Lovely story
With some angst but I really enjoyed this fic :)
Teithril chapter 5 . 4/15
A little fast, but still a hot chapter! Only issue, this is Harry's first time and so he would need a lot more preparation that just the one spell. It wouldn't feel good right from the start otherwise. It would hurt quite a bit. Even with a spell to loosen he would still be in a little pain until he was used to it. Otherwise Severus would most likely hurt him if he did what you wrote.
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
Nice story.
Short, sweet and extremely satisfying !
Sister of Mayhem chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I've read a lot of sex scenes already, and I wanted you to know that I think the build-up of this one is one of the most erotic I've come across as of yet. It was very slow, and very sensual. I immediately fell in love, I'm afraid :-).

Great job!
Lorteck chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I love happy endings. The angst and dram kept me reading. Thanks for posting the story.
Lunacom chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
In the long run wizards have a much longer lifespan. Snape is only around 20 years older than Harry. When Harry is 20 Snape will be 40. When Harry is 50 Snape will be 70. With the longer lifespan that just means that youth will last longer. So at 70 Snape could still be as spry and youthful as a 40 year old muggle. It ls comparable to people who have older partners. In a decade some 10, or in this case 20; year difference won't matter.
Lunacom chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Harry is 18. He is legal in every way in the wizarding world. Even if he was in a relationship with a teacher the Headmistress could only ask them to be discreet with it, not make them stop.
Talizora chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Not a bad story, I liked it. Felt a bit bland towards the end though. Nice work, thanks for sharing!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Awww i love the ending its really good I loved the story from the very beginning
Padfootette chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter I loved it
Padfootette chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter
LunaLavander chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Nother chapter please prongs?
Padfootette chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
great chapter the baby was soo cute :D
Yume chapter 18 . 6/11/2013