Reviews for Unlocked
YukiGirl21 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is a great personification of the madness and struggle that you gave to Pitch's backstory. Wonderful job!
freakyfroggie chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Ok, this really moved me, I love it, I truly love it. So incredibly original, and well written and every sentence felt so perfect and unpredictable at the same time. I wish there was more, but I understand there won't be...
I...I would love to make some fan art of it if you'd like? Your story is so inspiring and the way it is written I could see everything like a movie! Sorry, this is a badly written review but I'm a bit shaken by your story here..!
If you're interestend in my fan art drop me a line on DA(I'm not on often these days) My ID is frogsfortea!
Again thank you so much for writing this, very well done! X
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
The ending was creepy but the whole story is just so tragic but he laughed after so long it reminds me of a story my grandfather told me about an old person thet knew with alzymers who always asked his children "where is your mother" and theyd always reply "shes on a vacation in the Philippines" when the truth was that she had already been dead for a couple of years
Jokermask18 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013