Reviews for Unlocked
MoonKent chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Ah, poor Kozmotis! And poor Seraphina! I really like the different levels that they go through, showing the madness and the resignation and the sadness of each of them. I wonder if he ever gets better, or if the final scene is the best he ever gets?

Just curious, is this actually set in Victorian times on Earth, or is it still a part of the Golden Allegiance as shown in the books on some far-off planet?
GeminiLady21 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is a great personification of the madness and struggle that you gave to Pitch's backstory. Wonderful job!
freakyfroggie chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Ok, this really moved me, I love it, I truly love it. So incredibly original, and well written and every sentence felt so perfect and unpredictable at the same time. I wish there was more, but I understand there won't be...
I...I would love to make some fan art of it if you'd like? Your story is so inspiring and the way it is written I could see everything like a movie! Sorry, this is a badly written review but I'm a bit shaken by your story here..!
If you're interestend in my fan art drop me a line on DA(I'm not on often these days) My ID is frogsfortea!
Again thank you so much for writing this, very well done! X
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
The ending was creepy but the whole story is just so tragic but he laughed after so long it reminds me of a story my grandfather told me about an old person thet knew with alzymers who always asked his children "where is your mother" and theyd always reply "shes on a vacation in the Philippines" when the truth was that she had already been dead for a couple of years
Jokermask18 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013