Reviews for Tragic Irony
Guest p chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Sorry, I was looking at my review and saw that my name appears as, Guest p. It's actually Guest :p
I thought you should know that, But very good story. I didn't realize.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
nice. sad
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
It's more inevitable than ironic that one or both of the twins would die in an explosion. I mean, if you play around with dangerous potions long enough, somebody's bound to take one full in the face.

But still, an explosion in war is not at all the same as an exploding prank. It kinda stretches credulity to think that George would equate the two.
Rairabia chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I read the Fic that Harry dies, u know... And then I read this one.. Dude, I just had stopped crying and I started again, ur ability to make me cry I amazing, congratulations
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
The last sentence is BOGUS
skMoony chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
No words.. only tears... I think I shall go sit in a corner now. I think Fred's death was one of the worst moments in Deathly Hallows. Nice fanfic though. Short and sweet (sweet as in to the point.. D:). The ending was really good as well. Keep writing!
LightsPast chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is so good, and so sad! The ending was just . . . . *sobs* All the stories of yours I've read so far have done this to me, you definitely have a talent for stirring up emotions!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Tears. I am in tears.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Beautifully captured, keep writing
youwannabekate chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Do you do this to me on purpose? I swear. You may be the queen of oneshots, but you are sending me on a fast track to manic depression.

I guess that means you're doing something right.

And it's sort of my fault. I'm the one who reads all your stuff.
NO that's your fault again! Because this stuff is so freakin GOOD, it's addictive and I have no choice!
WowYikes chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
so sad :(
harrypotterforeverx chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
no no no no :'( i nearly cried!
it was so good.