Reviews for A Deadly Secret
Garnette chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh, so the truth comes out about Everest ! I like it! I'm very interested to see which elves they will seek out! I like t he little romance you have going here be tween Aldis and Everest, it is very ench anting, keep up the great work! :)
Garnette chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
The ending made me feel so bad for Aldis, poor thing! I really lost it though, at where Everest says, "Iā€¦like your hair." I just laughed, great chapter, keep up the great work!
Garnette chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Aldis finally met Everest! Yes, I love it, and how they bickered back and forth was very entertaining. Can't wait to see how their relationship progresses, keep up the updates! :)
Garnette chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Woah, information overload! Just kidding, I loved it, I learned alot more to the story and of these Dark Ryders. It is interesting that they value their weapons, and they do not want to be known to exist. Now, they are searching for Aldis, the story is getting very interesting, I am looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the wonderful work! :)
Garnette chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
OMG, the Dark Ryders, that sounds pretty creepy. I can't wait to see Aldis discover more about this mystery. It is very interesting that this King Vallion had some background knowledge but kept it from her. I am looking forward to seeing how this connects to LOTR. Keep up the great chapters! :)
Garnette chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow, lots of imagery is used here, you produced a really good introduction. I am totally clueless as to who the killer could be, I am looking forward to finding out! Update soon. :)