Reviews for Umbreytingu
StarDreamer12 chapter 24 . 10h
Hi! Umm, so you may or may not remember me (bets on the latter). I'm the guest who gave you this review: "I cried. I'm not even kidding; my eyes started tearing up in the scene where Toothless (AEolin?) dies. I read it out loud (I hope you don't mind; I do it with my favorite scenes in books/fan fiction) and now my eyes are wet. I don't know if you'll read this review, but I just wanted to say that you're an amazing author." Since then, I made an account and I wrote one story (it's kind of pathetic). I just wanted to know if you had any tips because I kind of want to write a HTTYD fanfic (I have an idea anyway) but I'm worried I will just fail horribly. (also could you PM me because you're kind of like my fanfiction idol and I think I would squeal if Elfpen himself/herself actually PM'd me).
Shiba-san chapter 24 . 4/18
Great story! Is there any way you could write their first interaction from the movie from toothless's point of view? I'd absolutely love to read that!
Okay I haven't reviewed at all on the story and I know what that feels like and I'm a horrible person but it's mostly because I realize there is another chapter and I HAVE to keep reading. But anyway, this chapter (19) was too good for me to hold off on this review any longer. Okay let's just say I barely ever cry when reading stories, so I didn't heed your warning and grab a tissue. I cried. A lot. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and lets just say I've read a LOT of fanfics. I'm really glad this isn't slash and while I have nothing against that this pairing is A. Really overused and B. Kind of weird to me (Not the bisexual part but the human x dragon..?) So anyway, you're an amazing author and I would probably rant for twenty minutes about this story if I could ;)
WeRiseAbove chapter 24 . 4/11
((MY LAST REVIEW DIDN'T SHOW UP I POURED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO THAT REVIEW T_T))

So this was the kind of story that made me cry because of the sad parts, but most of the time I was crying because it ended xP

This story is so hilarious, so horribly sad, so EPICALLY AWESOME, and mainly just perfect.
I just need to say that was probably the best ending to a story of all time and even though I cried I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. (The epilouge, I mean.)

I... LOVE... IT...

NEVER

STOP

WRITING.

(So perfect )'; -sobbing-)
MimosaWisteria chapter 24 . 4/10
TT w TT I loved it!
A Guest chapter 19 . 4/1
candycanelila chapter 23 . 3/27
Are you going to make a sequel to this? I think you should.
ttyl ;- ]
Sweetest ending EVER! 3
Tbh, the best phrase to describe this fic is:
"It started out as a crack fic, but then it became a work of art."
This story gave me the best feeling, I love it!
Ikan007 chapter 24 . 2/18
Drop-dead hilarious. Rib-crackingly funny. No words can describe this…masterwork.
Libby8980 chapter 2 . 2/9
oh, this is NOT going to end well... Good luck, Hiccup!
Loved the friendship here!
stormseaker chapter 24 . 1/30
I love this fic, it is in my top favourites of all time. It's an interesting idea, and you did it really well. I love the fact that Toothless has trouble with his shape change, and talking, and that it's used as a way for Hiccup to learn dragonese, and all the character development. I also love that so many things happen in the story, from toothless shape changing, to the visiting dragon, to Hiccups leg, to their friendship and guilt, to identity.

I love that it's about friendship, but it's so adventure filled and some really cool world building goes on too.

Basically love all of it
Sparky's Girl chapter 24 . 1/27
"Not lost, just dropped. I know exactly where he is. I can still see him. Therefore, he is not lost. I merely dropped him."
xD