Reviews for Umbreytingu
Queen Bovine chapter 24 . 6/23
This is my second read, but I don't think I reviewed before. I LOVE this story. Hictooth is my favorite thing about HTTYD, and I love when authors can explore their relationship in unique ways. Toothless is still very much himself in a human body, and it's fantastic how you balanced the awkwardness of the situation with the friends' innate affection for each other. Stoick becoming closer to Toothless is great, especially as their relationship is rarely touched upon in stories. I actually cried during Hiccup's grief session when he thought Toothless was dead, which is quite rare for me. Well done.
Locura chapter 24 . 6/18
Holy cow this was amazing! WOW! I saw this suggested by Austreliet (sp?) on tumblr, and WOW. I mean, WOW, that was awesome! Such wonderful story telling! The characters! The language and the story! I just kept thinking about this all day when I was too busy to read it, waiting to go back to it! Fabulous!
10Blue10 chapter 24 . 5/21
I don't think I've reviewed this yet, and I must correct that mistake immediately. This is one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading :) It's well written, full of heart, and depicts the relationship between Hiccup and Toothless beautifully :)

All I can say is well done, and happy writing :)
THE SEA SERPANT IS BRITISH!
Edowen chapter 24 . 4/10
OH OH OH! What an amazing story. It kept me in it's grips for way to long. I forgot time and just lived in the moment while reading this. I could see it all in my head as I read. I feel as if I don't want to go back to reality after reading this. I can definitely see myself reading this again in the future many many times. Thank you so much for writing this. I LOVED it!
a-ghoul-who-loves-books chapter 24 . 3/13
so happy *melts into a puddle* NOW ONTO YOUR OTHER STORES! 3
A very endearing and heart warming story! 11/10
Fizzlemcschnizzle chapter 1 . 3/7
I'm so confused! I've always turned my nose at transformation fanfics, so why is this actually interesting and fun to read? Why am I enjoying reading a transformation story? What is reality?!
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 24 . 3/6
I love it. thank you for the wonderful story
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 24 . 3/4
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. It is everything I wanted from HTTYD fanficion. I loved every moment of it...especially the interaction between Toothless and Hiccup. It was perfect. A hundres thanks. This is officially my new favorite story.
Rayvin587 chapter 24 . 2/20
This is the best 7 transformation story I have read. There is so much depth and amazing writing that it is by far one of my favorite fanfictions of all. I truly enjoyed this whole story. Thank you for it.
Pale Rider chapter 9 . 2/11
Awwww... Bropor...
Joan McCreedy chapter 24 . 2/7
That was a truly wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was good fun to read. Keep on writing!
Shellfish chapter 9 . 2/2