Reviews for Sherlock- Not The First Avenger (More of a Gatecrasher)
BookWarrior23 chapter 9 . 6/28
This is so good! I love how you integrated John and Sherlock into Avengers and your writing won't let me stop long enough to go to sleep; it's so captivating!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Man, I loved this chapter. John could so totally wield the hammer.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Oh, I loved every inch of this. Loki certainly didn't know what he was getting into, invading Sherlock's head. He's going to show him the absolutely most disgusting rooms in his mind palace.
RoseJustice chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
So cute! I really like this Crossover!
RoseJustice chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Hmmmm, John and Sherlock both take ten minute naps...I wonder if those happened to be at the same time...?
RoseJustice chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
ROFL! Only Sherlock! Yeah, the whole being in someone's mind totally works both ways!
RoseJustice chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I'm really liking this! I hope Sherlock and Tony Stark get to speak to each other at some point! A conversation between those two is sure to be epic!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
*giggles* You sarcastic little s**t Sherlock
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
You got Sherlock Freaking Holmes to say "Laterz" while making sense in the storyline and not just him mocking john.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! Dude-lady-person- whoever you are, MAN can you WRITE! I love this so freaking much!
CopperN13 chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
(Lol, Mary's the air hostess XD)
Wolfess221 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Wolfess221 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh my goodness, I love how you mimicked Sherlock's deducing strategy perfectly in this chapter. As I was reading I could clearly see and hear him in my head :)
awesomesause chapter 4 . 10/4/2013