Reviews for They had lights inside their eyes
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 3/15
Well done. It both hurt and inspired so completely. I'm glad it ended well.
Sunrise13Sunset chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love when you write something in Sherlock's POV! You capture him beautifully :)
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I liked it, strong but beautiful.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
When he said he sees everything...Ugh! Too sweet if Sherlock can ever really be called that.
niafadra chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories! I LOVED this one!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The angst level was high in this one; but I loved how it ended on a sweet note. Thanks for the lovely story!
Cumberbabe chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So I am making my way through all your stories and so far they have all pretty much made me cry. You write some good Sherlolly.
jane.emma.jhan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love the angst. Then the fluffy resolution at the end. I though Molly is pregnant because of the 3hours of sleep thing. Oh well. Got to love the angst. :)
fangirl2346 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You really, really have a way with words. I love your style and your perspective.. in his mind. The parentheses are GOLDEN.
yay chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Lestrade's teasing keeps this from being completely angsty.

Like I said on the other story, I hope that you're doing better.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, that was so utterly amazing! I loved it! So, so much! Just... words fail me for a second time, I guess (and that's saying something - it takes a very good story to render me speechless!) My hands are actually trembling as I type this. Gosh, you're an incredible writer!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
There are some stories (books, movies, youtube videos, fanfictions) with which I have a love-hate relationship. I love them, because they are fantastically set out and a perfect blend of angst and happiness, but I hate them, too, because they put a strange, ridiculously large grin on my face that won't go away for at least five minutes, and those (mildly disturbing) grins make my jaw ache like mad.

This is one of those stories.
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
A brilliant fic, and you got so much into under 4,000 words. Molly and Sherlock were in character and it was a realistic way that they could have entered into a relationship. Also, I loved John punching Sherlock (because we all know that's a likely reaction) and Lestrade's humorous reactions to Sherlock's fangirls and his relationship with Molly.
FlyForever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my goodness. Just your average crime scene, Sherlock and Molly flirting over a dead body. And then John groaning over it like, "For God's sake, who's bright idea was it to get the two of them together." This story was great.
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. It's so rare to find something with Sherlock and Molly actually getting together that feels right, and believable, but this is utterly glorious. Beautifully written and you captured Sherlock's voice perfectly. Just wonderful. I love it.