Reviews for Hold On
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
oh my god more chapters please at least twenty im dying to know what happened
Alethea 13 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I hope you continue this!
Chey21 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Love it!
I Cant wait for more!
Fizzy Bow chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
MUST THE HORROR CONTINUE! *sobs uncontrollably*

Carlitos . . . . he just a child (well in my eyes, i can't call any of those boys men, HA! even the thought makes me giggle)
The way you had him talking after he was in the cell with Kendall. Ugh! It broke my heart, he already sounded different. Hopefully he can still stay himself a little. Because i've heard of people going through THAT(the R word!) and still somewhat retain who they are. like they don't completely lose themselves to the trauma.

I'm looking forward to the James and Logan scene, hope there's mounts of angst. And don't worry we all love to torture the boys, its a big time rush. *wink*
Sorry that was cheesy . . . . like nachos
LoveSparkle chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Oh no! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
This was really hard to read but in a good way I love this fic so much
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
You aren't alone on the Victoria Justice topic, I had that song stuck in my head for weeks. I can't wait to red your next chapter. :-) And btw, I don't hate you. :-)
starstruk97 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
:o Fantastic chapter! So sad and cruel and WHY DO I LOVE IT!? Your writing is amazing! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I know how you feel about season 4 not being broadcast in your country, mines the same and i live in England! I don't know if i will ever see the fourth season on the telly :(
Brilliant chapter though! Angst for both boys! Please update soon!
winterschild11 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Hopefully Officer Garcia can track the video through the IPS
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
n-no KENDALL!...CARLOS!...UPDATE!
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness. That was super dramatic, alright. It's hard to find something to say about what just h-happened... Well, sorry I didn't review last chappie and that this'n (how I say this one) is a little late, but that was an amazing chapter you wrote. It was long, had a changing point of view, and expressed a few thoughts and feelings of people as well. Also, the space makes it easy to read on my phone. Because of all that mentioned and more, this story was enjoyable to read! I hope another update comes soon. My weird brain was looking at the bottom expecting to see a next button even though I know you just updated. I guess I'm just that eager to see what is going to happen to the boys!
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Fizzy Bow chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Oh

My

Gosh!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why! WHY! They are so young. m-m-my goodness.

The poor things, their just boys. I actually ached when i was reading Kendall's part. they broke his ankle like it was a tooth pick. They just grabbed it and snap it went! They must be like gorilla men or something. Your story said the men are huge. They must be like Freight Train big (he carries the boys so easily).

Those mean have total power over Ken and Car.

And Carlos's part just blow me away. The men actually, went the full way on him. he was rapped (hands shake)
Why would they- . . . . . . . . . How could they- . . . . . . . *feeling light headed*

faint . . .

purple soda art would like to apologize for not finishing the review. the user is currently unconscious, lying out on the floor. they will be awake to read and review any future chapters. they must know what happens to their Carlitos and his big brother Kenny.
Have a palmwoods day (what does that even mean!?)
Ameriie chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I like it; Please update. :-)
ButterYUM chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Woo! So glad you decided to update. Aww poor Kendall and Carlos. Damian and Gavin are two sick individuals and oh my god they raped my little munchkin that deed will not go unpunished. Keep up the good work I added you to my Fav Aurthors :D. BTW Mama K real name is Jennifer I believe