Reviews for Stay
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
How cute. I like the concept.
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I can feel the emotion you write here and I feel sorry for Harry when Draco left him but I am glad he came back and fixed his mistakes.
Can you write the sequel please? I am really curious with their future and the reaction around them *puppy eyes*
LegoWandMagic chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was a sweet story, great job! I was alittle nervous that Harry and Draco wouldn't be together in the end but I'm glad they are. You should definitely make a sequal to this :)
UnderStatement12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Are you going go continue that? Because that was adorable! Truely!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I liked it a lot - it was nicely written and the feelings of both Draco and Harry came through clearly :)
I'd love to read more of your stories, if you have them :)
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww, I want a baby now. What a sweet story.
dmg0813 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love it! Sequel PLEASE!
Agent L chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awwwwwwww
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Well written. A nice little HEA one-shot.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG! / I JUST HAD TOTAL WORD VOMIT! XD I tried making coherent sentences & only letters came out! I fucking love you! Seeing a new story from you makes my day & I still worship the ground you walk on! I totally wanna sequel where Harry tells everyone with Draco there :) I also wanna know how Draco's parents would react O.o if they're still alive :)) anyways love how you can always perfectly match how they'd act in a situation, especially with one another. You are a goddess, love for you 3