Reviews for 50
FicLuvver chapter 11 . 6/1
This is a review for whole series up to this point, you are an incredible writer. I have laughed, cried and gotten so angry that I wanted to toss my laptop out window. I honestly cannot comprehend the research you had to do for the segment with the kids, you wrote it so realistically at a couple of points I wanted to throw up, I how ever am eternally grateful you chose not to put too much detail. I would also say you are very lucky that your wife supports your writing, please thank her from your followers for being a good sport. Don't ever give up writing.
milagglad chapter 11 . 5/3
()-..-()
BustyAph chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
After reading this one countless times (I like the fluff ones. :D ) I notice a small error. After Jen impales herself, you wrote Emily is rocked by her 2nd. But this is actually her 3rd. 1st was after BJ, 2nd was with Jen below, then 3rd when Jen is on top.

Otherwise, this remains one of my favorite chapters when the wife falls asleep before me. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Mrs. Nettles is so sweet. I hope she keeps popping up occasionally.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I'm starting to get really curious about Francesca's background. I hope you eventually do more flashbacks to Emily first getting to know JJ and the rest of the team. Keep up the good work.
vxlhalla chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Yay! I actually live in Biloxi, MS! I love all your stories btw!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon. I miss your stories
gimpy chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Here lies the last remains of ARtheBard who accidentally fell off the edge of the universe. *sniffle*
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I am going to pretend that you spend all this time writing sooooo many stories for us! :) We hope to see you back soon. This has probably been the longest I've gone without my AR fix.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
It's already Thursday...please update and hope the insemination works!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I hope the insemination works...they really deserve a normal pregnancy
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Maybe I am only one.. but I hope that the INSEMINATION doe snot work the 1st time. Coz it seem too good to be true. want to see how they deal with the disapponitment. Of course it should work the next time.
Doodle19 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
So I finally sat down and powered through your last 5 or so stories, and let me tell you, you don't disappoint. I was mad at myself for not reading as soon as you updated, but reading them all in rapid succession was fun. Still, can't let it happen again. Looking forward to the next one.
BSwifty1997 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Last of the 50.. ive read them all and i just want more.. Im addicted :) cant wait for next story you are awsome :)
ashley0906 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
You should do a story about Franchesca's past! Good luck on your presentation!