Reviews for 50
BustyAph chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
After reading this one countless times (I like the fluff ones. :D ) I notice a small error. After Jen impales herself, you wrote Emily is rocked by her 2nd. But this is actually her 3rd. 1st was after BJ, 2nd was with Jen below, then 3rd when Jen is on top.

Otherwise, this remains one of my favorite chapters when the wife falls asleep before me. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Mrs. Nettles is so sweet. I hope she keeps popping up occasionally.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I'm starting to get really curious about Francesca's background. I hope you eventually do more flashbacks to Emily first getting to know JJ and the rest of the team. Keep up the good work.
jadednae chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Yay! I actually live in Biloxi, MS! I love all your stories btw!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon. I miss your stories
gimpy chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Here lies the last remains of ARtheBard who accidentally fell off the edge of the universe. *sniffle*
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I am going to pretend that you spend all this time writing sooooo many stories for us! :) We hope to see you back soon. This has probably been the longest I've gone without my AR fix.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
It's already Thursday...please update and hope the insemination works!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I hope the insemination works...they really deserve a normal pregnancy
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Maybe I am only one.. but I hope that the INSEMINATION doe snot work the 1st time. Coz it seem too good to be true. want to see how they deal with the disapponitment. Of course it should work the next time.
Doodle19 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
So I finally sat down and powered through your last 5 or so stories, and let me tell you, you don't disappoint. I was mad at myself for not reading as soon as you updated, but reading them all in rapid succession was fun. Still, can't let it happen again. Looking forward to the next one.
BSwifty1997 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Last of the 50.. ive read them all and i just want more.. Im addicted :) cant wait for next story you are awsome :)
ashley0906 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
You should do a story about Franchesca's past! Good luck on your presentation!
DarXe chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I have to say. I kinda like Terrible Two Henry. He makes me laugh, but I love how you have Em & JJ deal with it.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It was so nice to have some fluff after the last story. You write all the fluff so well. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. I can't wait to see the next little prentiss. Part of me hopes that JJ get pregnant first time, but another part of me hopes she doesn't, just because that's more realistic and it would be great to see how trying more than once effects her and Emily.

Good luck with your presentation and enjoy the wedding. I can't wait for the next story. Keep up the good work!