Reviews for the scars they leave behind
Fred chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
yeah this is H/Hr. hermione lost Harry and then went crazy rather than holding it together for the husband and children she abandoned.
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow this was beautifully done. I love tradegy/angst fics and this one was great. It honestly makes my day to find peices this well written. Great job, you painted a beautifully tragic picture with few words. Loved it.
if you have the time it would mean a lot if you could check out any of my stuff! Thank you!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Okay, I have to admit that when I finished this story, I was left completely speechless. This kind of story is the kind that tugs at your heartstrings and makes you think about the world and fate and destiny and all that, and it's got this otherworldly quality about it that I can only hope to achieve. It's kind of like you read a sentence, and it speaks a thousand more words than what is on the page. So I read this several times, and every time I was blown away by the emotion you put into such a small amount of words. Especially the words in italics. It's those that make me want to cry.

A few things I'd like to pick on though:
1. I don't like how the words are centred - the sentences aren't that short, and it's not a poem, so it would be better if you just left it aligned to the left.
2. When Ron shouts, "What are you doing?" it's better to make it italics, rather than full caps lock, because you make him sound like an abusive, violent person, which he is not.

Okay, I'm reading your other stories now.
placebo13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Sad little fic but you wrote it really well. Even if I think it was too much that Hermione would lose her mind because her friend died. If it was Ron or one her children I would accept, but Harry? She loved him too much but I doubt in the degree of madness. Anyway, like I said it was very well written :)

p.s. What did Harry meant with the "Welcome home"? Where did Hermione actually woke up after she died?
SilverDoe23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
It was a very well written full of emotions. You did good XD

Personally I didn't see it as a H/Hr fic. But I am a little confused of what exactly happened. Especially the part with the italics and the Horcrux confused me a lot!
If I understood, Harry died and Hermione went mad and not even Ron or her kids could shake her up, and after a few years she died too and saw again Harry and the others (Fred, James, Lily etc) in the afterlife? Because I could see why someone could misinterpret that as an effort to show that Harry was more important to Hermione than Ron and their family.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I'm sorry but is this a H/Hr story? Because it seems that way, so you better post in under their category.

Unless I'm wrong and I didn't understand the meaning and it's only a friendship thing, but I doubt it.