Reviews for New Years Child
Shiba Rei chapter 12 . 7/10
oo I really LOVE this! One of he best fanfic I've ever read. I finished this in one day and couldn't stop laughing and oh my god this fic was full with feels everywhere and I love it. Thank you for making it exist. Pleaseee please o please continue. Even if I have to wait a year I still hope you will continue thiss (sorry if I sound pushy)

Please keep writing!
tefe203 chapter 12 . 5/16
TO BE CONTINUED
Hatsune Kawaii chapter 12 . 3/3
This is too adorable aaaaaaaaaa
I lOve IT!
Kudos for all the fanfic sincerely, like w o w!
Man i love It it's just so cute and fluff and aaaaaa.
I don't know why but I keep thinking that the baby is Seraphina but idk why. It would be kind of hilarious, seeing that there is no record of the baby. And gosh, Pitch acting as a dad is just so cu tE! AHFNAKdbkhda i love this sorry aaaa
PaperGirlInAPaperTown chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
This entire fic is fantastic. Your sense of humour had me stifling laughter at 1:30am. I have abs now, cheers. Such a brilliant idea, and I got a kick out of little references to the books as well. Ugh, I can't get enough of this. Don't even get me started on Pitch, or Tooth for that matter. And Gaia has to be connected to Mother Nature some how, right? Can't wait for the next update!
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
Oh, thank God, an update.
I won't lie - of all your stories you're currently working on, this one is my favorite.
I hope to see more of this in the near future.
Keep up the splendid work!
Dr. Z chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Woah! You've updated! I'm surprised that you did it, I mean I just decided to checked this out because I was bored and I suddenly remembered this particular story. I'm glad that you've updated since this is a great story. Can't wait for the others to know about Pitch's past.
bluefrosty27 chapter 12 . 1/13/2017
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE LAUGHED WITH THIS CHAPTER! I died many times! XD Poor northhhhhhhhh and i love tooth she is amazing. I hope Gaia trusts her now...and maybeeeeee she will be more than a babysitter...eh? Eh? ;) ;) ;)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Okay you need to continue this. I'm aghast that I never saw this before. It's fraggin beautiful.
Skyress1 chapter 12 . 1/10/2017
Yes! Another amazing chapter! Loved it. Looks like Toothianna's got the hang of it (sort of). As for North and Bunny... I think they need to work on their skills a little. Well, good to know that Gaia likes pudding. Always handy to have a secret weapon in story if you want a baby to side with you. But probably one of the best parts was the end of the chapter.

There's something completely out of character about Pitch saying the weirdos, but it also sounds completely normal at the same time. Kinda' lightens the mood. Or at least until Pitch finds out about the kitchen incident.

A minute of silence for our dead heroes who fought bravely to escape 'Daddy's' wrath. Oh, and that word for some reason was utterly hilarious. Especially considering that North and Bunny are probably Pitch's least favourite spirits. Oh, and Sandman, but that goes without saying. After all, he's totally different.

Now, I think I'll stop their before I go on a rant about Pitch and just say: Brilliant chapter, it was definitely, 100% worth it. About 20% cooler than the last chapter with 110% more pudding. Not that the last chapter was bad; it was great too... but this book just seems to get better by the chapter. Not sure if patience brings roses, but it definitely brings some hilarious story chapters.
Master Hexer chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
Holy Crap! that was by far one of the funniest chapters I have ever read. I wasnt able to stop laughing at all. oh wow! I need to know what happens next! please please please update soon!
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 7 . 1/3/2017
I'm starting to think the baby's actually Mother Nature

Which is why she's so attached to Pitch...
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
Oh goody a new chapter. Oh man that was close! Gaia almost got burned! Good thing Tooth saved her. But now who gonna save them? Pitch is gonna want to know. And that is so funny. The three elves are named Bah, Hum and Bug. Oh The Three Strooges sounds perfect for them. Geez Gaia certainly got herself into a whole mess of trouble that day didn't she? But maybe she and Tooth can start building up a friendship after this. I mean the poor girl does know that fire is dangerous and Tooth just got burn saving her from it. So maybe they can work on that. I look forward to what happens next. Keep up the excellent work and I hope you get to be feeling better :D
MonsterBrush chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
YESSSS BROWNIE POINTS TO TOOTHIE! Also I may or may not have snorted at the "Bah hum bug" pun. I honestly didn't see it coming. Let's hope Pitch doesn't smell burned feathers in the kitchen and think Gaia got hurt!
Skyress1 chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
Look, I know you haven't returned to this story for quite some time, which could mean you may never be returning to finish it off, but it would be brilliant if you did. This story is great by the way!
CrazyGlitch chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
I still love this story, update as soon as you can!