Reviews for Sudden Silence
DUH BOMB chapter 14 . 9/17
Too cute
Ok, so I know this story was posted a while ago, but I just discovered fanfic's but this WAS THE FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! It's wayy more realistic than any other fanfic I've ever read. I mean, like it really goes in depth of the Teen Titans lives.
I just wanna thank you for the best fanfic ever.
–Classified AF
BlaHbllah chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
This is one of the best bbxrae stories I have ever read. Absolutely loved it.
PsedrN chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
THATBWAS TYE FRICKIN BEST STEOY I UAVE EVER READ! INLOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
You did a wonderful job,even though I'm a few hears behind you go girl
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
Your welcome and im sad its over too. This story was SOOOOO CUTE! Like omfg I LOVED the ending. Their kids. And I cant believe the story. Cuteness cuteness cuteness. RECOMMENDED AND ON MY LIKES. Not that anybody cares. But still! Will touch your heart and not that long! Its medium. So amazing. Peaceandluvbbrae out!
Someone chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Poor Star. I love her soo much! She's so NICE
Internal-Suffering chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! I have been trying to find a decent Raven X Beastboy book when I found this... This book goes above and beyond. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I really love this story you are very talented in writing these things
David chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
It's 2 am here and I read the whole thing. Got done at 3am... Nothing in this would can make me cry... You hit my right in the heart. You really have a heart and a imagination in the story of the Teen Titans... Thank you for making me feel.. Well to be sad and all... This made me feel... real... Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Love it
calicoToones chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Really good SF dialog, especially the names for stores!
calicoToones chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I liked the part about the teddy bear, and the Raven and Robin interaction
calicoToones chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
I like the way you use the expression 'She's armed' for 'she's got powers'.
calicoToones chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Good chapter. It was a nice touch having him resemble BB. Raven paying for a date struck me as weird at first, but it makes perfect sense.