Reviews for Escaping the Past
awesomeyakko22 chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I know it has been a long time sence you have continued your story... But I think you should continue it, because it is a great story! My favorite character is Wendy, so I would just like to say... Please continue your story, it is an amazing story!
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter. Really like how it was put together. Keep it up.
Gracekim20 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Cool! Will you write more?
134323323221 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hi! I think your story is going along great! I hope you continue it!

-Twintailz
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
When's the next update? I like this story
blueshadowprincess chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
hey you and Secret Saturn are doing good sis keep it up
Tacosaurus chapter 4 . 6/28/2013

I'M HYPER FROM A ONE LITRE OF XD
AND LOTS IF SUGAR, YUMMY! XD

MMMMM I'M HUNGRY NOW AN IT'S 2:15am CRAP
Tacosaurus chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
QUICK SOMEBODY! I NEED DRAMATIC MUSIC!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNN! (Music plays)

THANKS
XD

LOVE THIS BY THE WAY
ANIMANIAgirl506 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
omg I love this story it's one of my favorites. Oh and thank you so much for the review! :)
goldengod 180 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
What are her son's abilities it is the only question
J M Flag chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Oh, wow. This story is really great. It started off a little stariotipical, but the writing is really good. My compliments! Keep writing! I can't stand when someone starts a story and leaves it hanging!
Dcvb89643hnjk7 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I really like the story! It's getting interesting, and I think Dot and Dan are going to like each other... Oh, who am I kidding, they'll all like each other! Keep up the good work!
goldengod 180 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
this is really good can't wait for the next chapter
Jeanette Volet chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
LOVED IT
TheTrueMe123 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Um, no offence, but whenever someone talks in the story, you've forgotten to mention their names. No, not their introduction, whenever a regular chat begins, continues and ends. I said this to help you in the future chapters, okay? Overall, it's a really extraordinary fanfic! Add some romance, pretty please? THUMBS UP! ;)