Reviews for Finkle and Fury
KrisMonster chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I just need to say, this is probably the one and only Nick Fury centric fic I will ever read and it has been...weirdly entertaining. I read your Loki/OC series first then decided "What the hell, I have a few more hours to kill." So congratulations on making Nick seem human and Loki seem less evil alien. :)
wineandwhiskey chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
This is fucking fantastic! Please continue this. Such an original and awesome pairing. I love seeing fury in a relationship
cedargrove chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I miss your posts, are you posting on another site?
amberwhite chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
I wasn't so sure about this story when I saw the description but I am a fan of odd pairings and fury with anyone is defiantly odd. As a jew, I love the way you portray Josephine. I especially liked the comment on how giving chicken soup was practically going steady! Thank you for a great story and keep up the great work!
cedargrove chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Glad you are still posting
Poodle warriors chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Nick Fury cursing at a massive chipmunk and a declaration of love...perfect!
Esha Napoleon chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Grreat chapter ;)
Jadzaea chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Oh . . . my . . . god. The sonnet. I can't stop laughing! LOL

Also, the banter between Fury and Finkle is hilarious. :) You do banter so well in all your stories, so no surprise, but making Fury seem more human and a little less like a robot is difficult. Big tumbs up from me!
Poodle warriors chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
A birth, hilarious Thor moments and a portal opening up?! Heck of a chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Phil was great as usual. Falling through a mysterious portal isn't the most standard way to get some alone time, but whatever works...
cedargrovegal chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Got to love those portals!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
What an ending to the chapter! Awesome 3
L.C. Lane chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
OMG! Totally awesome chapter! First of all, loving Fury as the guy who always knows what to do in making Nira well again despite his whole 'I scare kids' thing. LOL. And how he just describes stuff in general is just freaking hilarious! :) You should totally write his autobiography, if I were rich, I'd pay you to do it...but seriously YOU need to do it! Also, the plot twist at the end? PERFECT! Spot on perfect! Can't wait to see how that all pans out!
On the upside, getting sucked into a portal will give them the 'alone' time they wanted so bad! :)
Alice Day chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Aaaaand hijinks ensue!
Jadzaea chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Everyone goes to Waffle World. LOL Loving this story so far, but seeing Waffle World again made me chuckle. ;)