Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: My version
wildkratticusfever chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
oh you should realley make your version of Kung Fu Panda 2 you did a preety good job on this one
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
That was totally awesome

You should do the sequel.

You're a pretty good writer
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
An excellent end to an amazing story! Great job buddy :) I gotta tell you buddy when Tai lung and Po faced eahc other I was like stuff is about to go down for real! and that it surely did, I mean we had punches being thrown, kicks being thrown everywhere, and just so much other stuff :D I cant beleive Tai lung thought Po was going to giv eup and just run away, well Tai lung as you may of noticed he wouldnt dare do such a thing, he stands his ground like a true warrior and fights for whats right, but i got to say both warriors got in some good hits as Po got some punches and kicks in and not only that but also threw Tai lung around like a ragdoll especially when he grabbed the leropards tail and threw him on the ground, but then Tai lung got some huge hit sin to especially the one when he threw as much force as he could i nthat punch to Po's back, you tell the pain our panda got from that :( But I really loved that scene when Po who was getting non stop punches from tail ung thought about all his friends and family, it like a movie in my head like as he was talking i could see flashbacks or his friends and familys faces in his mind and with his last words shot open his eyes and in instant compeltley turned the tide of the battle as he grabbed the evil leopards paws and brought him down to his knees grbing him in the wuxi finger hold :) Its true Tai he didnt learn it from Shifu but learned it on his own, and with that we got an ultimate Skadoosh! Thats how we do it :) thoguh when Tigress seen that her heart nearly stopped in its place when she was Po on the ground hardly moving, but thnakfully his heart was still a beating :) and you could feel the emotion in her when she broguht him to medical and was crying over him kissing him hoping that he doesnt leave her :( but no worries Ti your panda he aint going anywhere naytime soon :D and before we knew those two were at the peach tree and i loved when Po told Tigress he wanted to be more than friends, Tigress was like Po just shut and kiss me you fool :3 Awesomeness right there just cuteness as from the begining they were best friends but now that friendship as leveled up to the next level, and that level is true love :D
tuxjim chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Ah, darn's over... and another favorite is added to my list.

I like your writing to the point that I am a bit disappointed when you end the story...I'd just like to let the ride go on and on.

I've already weighed in with my opinion about Panda 2...and I see that you've posted another story so I have to get cracking and get it read soonest.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

pandamaster97720 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I just love this story it is totally awesome and you should do a my version of kung fu panda 2
lunar silver chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
absolutley loved it
YinYang chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Please do the sequel... Please do the sequel... Please do the sequel... CAN YOU JUST DO AN AWESOME SEQUEL TO THIS AWESOME STORY?!
DarkMandalorian chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I loved your story and YES please do the sequel.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
"Shut up and kiss me." Lol! I really loved how things tied up, and I think it would be wonderful if you wrote a sequel. I am following you, so I would totally read!
Beetdabrat chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
That was awesome. I would read the sequel for sure :D
IPON3 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I wnt a sequal good story
pandamaster97720 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Puckabrinaluver chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Oh, hey! Look at that!two chapters, cool beans!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Yeah! New update! Holy cow, it's almost as if you read my mind... I mean, I guess everyone figures they are ticklish, but, I'll have to come up with something else... Speaking of which, this was an AMAZING chapter! So beautiful! See you next time!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Amazing chapter buddy! :D I had a feeling that when Po heard Tai lung was comming for him, he wasnt going to back down from a challenge/fight, but instead try his best and protect his home and friends :) though Tigress didnt seem to like the idea of him facing such a beast as Tai lung as she wanted him not to fight but like Po told her that he was going to try and do his best as the dragon warrior that he cant just quit at the sighn of trouble but instead take it on face to face! And besides Ti he made you promise that he will be ok that he wont ever leave you :) and Po always keeps his promises, but even so Tigress was still worried about him fihgting Tai lung and she was goign to help him no matter what so like anybody would do she left the palace with the others to intercept tai lung and give her panda a chance to at least get some more skill in and have a better chance at defeating him :) and Tigress and the others were kicking that leopards but for most of the time but being the evil warrior he is he was to strong for them and in instant made their worlds turn to daze and into darkness :( and I gotta say Po did aweosme with his training with Shifu they trained until Po couldnt stand but even so they were making sure he was ready for the battle to come :) Also I really loved that whole conversation between Po and Shifu you could see their student and master bond really start to form but not only that but in a way they were lifting each other up. Like Po was telling Shifu that its never to late to be a father to Tigress, and How Shifu told Po that he was indeed a true warrior that all his deeds that he did was not for selfish reasons but he did them becuase he felt in his heart that it was the right thing to do, to keep his tiger safe from harm to protect the innocent :D And really loved it whne Shifu told Po if it wasnt for him Tigress would have turned into a completley different person, becuase its true we have seen what Tigress would be like wihtout love or bonds in her life but thanks to Po she didnt grow up hard and cold but instead grew up to be happy and warm it was thnaks to him she learned of what love is and what true friendship and bonds are, what its like to care for another and to protect them at all costs :) and it seems that even Shifu knew of their love for each other but dont worry Shifu Po would never break his tigers heart :D Though now Po has grown furious and serious seeing what Tai lung did to his love and friends and that moment between him and Tigress was awesome, you could jsut feel so much in that instant, how even though she could barely stand Ti wanted to go wiht Po so he wasnt alone so she could keep him safe becuase to her he is he rother half that makes her whole, and the same Po he cant let her get hurt ever again he wants her safety before his and like he told her he loves her with all his might, and that she nees not to worry for he will try and be back to her, and knowing Po he will beat that leopard sensless and retunr home to his family and love, at least i hope so :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »