Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: My version
tuxjim chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Ah, darn it...it's over... and another favorite is added to my list.

I like your writing to the point that I am a bit disappointed when you end the story...I'd just like to let the ride go on and on.

I've already weighed in with my opinion about Panda 2...and I see that you've posted another story so I have to get cracking and get it read soonest.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
pandamaster97720 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I just love this story it is totally awesome and you should do a my version of kung fu panda 2
lunar silver chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
absolutley loved it
YinYang chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Please do the sequel... Please do the sequel... Please do the sequel... CAN YOU JUST DO AN AWESOME SEQUEL TO THIS AWESOME STORY?!
Master BRAVO chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I loved your story and YES please do the sequel.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
"Shut up and kiss me." Lol! I really loved how things tied up, and I think it would be wonderful if you wrote a sequel. I am following you, so I would totally read!
Beetdabrat chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
That was awesome. I would read the sequel for sure :D
dajuanwilliams chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I wnt a sequal good story
pandamaster97720 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Puckabrinaluver chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Oh, hey! Look at that!two chapters, cool beans!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Yeah! New update! Holy cow, it's almost as if you read my mind... I mean, I guess everyone figures they are ticklish, but, I'll have to come up with something else... Speaking of which, this was an AMAZING chapter! So beautiful! See you next time!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Amazing chapter buddy! :D I had a feeling that when Po heard Tai lung was comming for him, he wasnt going to back down from a challenge/fight, but instead try his best and protect his home and friends :) though Tigress didnt seem to like the idea of him facing such a beast as Tai lung as she wanted him not to fight but like Po told her that he was going to try and do his best as the dragon warrior that he cant just quit at the sighn of trouble but instead take it on face to face! And besides Ti he made you promise that he will be ok that he wont ever leave you :) and Po always keeps his promises, but even so Tigress was still worried about him fihgting Tai lung and she was goign to help him no matter what so like anybody would do she left the palace with the others to intercept tai lung and give her panda a chance to at least get some more skill in and have a better chance at defeating him :) and Tigress and the others were kicking that leopards but for most of the time but being the evil warrior he is he was to strong for them and in instant made their worlds turn to daze and into darkness :( and I gotta say Po did aweosme with his training with Shifu they trained until Po couldnt stand but even so they were making sure he was ready for the battle to come :) Also I really loved that whole conversation between Po and Shifu you could see their student and master bond really start to form but not only that but in a way they were lifting each other up. Like Po was telling Shifu that its never to late to be a father to Tigress, and How Shifu told Po that he was indeed a true warrior that all his deeds that he did was not for selfish reasons but he did them becuase he felt in his heart that it was the right thing to do, to keep his tiger safe from harm to protect the innocent :D And really loved it whne Shifu told Po if it wasnt for him Tigress would have turned into a completley different person, becuase its true we have seen what Tigress would be like wihtout love or bonds in her life but thanks to Po she didnt grow up hard and cold but instead grew up to be happy and warm it was thnaks to him she learned of what love is and what true friendship and bonds are, what its like to care for another and to protect them at all costs :) and it seems that even Shifu knew of their love for each other but dont worry Shifu Po would never break his tigers heart :D Though now Po has grown furious and serious seeing what Tai lung did to his love and friends and that moment between him and Tigress was awesome, you could jsut feel so much in that instant, how even though she could barely stand Ti wanted to go wiht Po so he wasnt alone so she could keep him safe becuase to her he is he rother half that makes her whole, and the same Po he cant let her get hurt ever again he wants her safety before his and like he told her he loves her with all his might, and that she nees not to worry for he will try and be back to her, and knowing Po he will beat that leopard sensless and retunr home to his family and love, at least i hope so :)
zeaeevee chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
wooo, two updates on by bday.
awesome! this totally made my day.

looking forward to the update :D
wolfgangwalker12 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Awesome chapter! I like how things are developing around the palace and Po has finally become the Dragon Warrior. Uh oh, trouble is brewing on the horizon! Po has now finally become what he was destined to be, The Dragon Warrior and is now working as hard as he can to become a great kung fu fighter. I hope he will be prepared for when Tai Lung comes for him! Oh, who am I kidding? He’ll be ready, I mean, COME ON this is Po we’re talking about! I thought the 'tickle fight' between Po and Tigress was adorable, and how she wanted to kiss him to, haha that was great! It’s good that Tigress was able to identify her friends dampened mood, and turn it around. You know, after a long day of training, there is nothing better than a tickle fight! And now that Po is the Dragon Warrior, the five now have their master chef back, and he gets to live with them and cook for them all the time! I agree, tofu gross! I'd rather have soup and dumplings any day! But anyway, I hope that Po can eventually make it through the obstacle course without almost dying! And even though he almost failed the course, Tigress still showed him the brighter side of things, and encouraged him. Even if she is supposed to be the Dragon Warrior, she sure is a good sport about it! It’s sweet how she wanted to help Po out on the obstacle course even though she knew she couldn’t. She’s a good friend for watching over Po like that though! The entire time I was reading this, I was thinking, ‘Come on Po, do good! Tigress believes in you!’. But if Tai Lung comes, what’s gonna happen to Tigress? Will she evacuate the palace, or will she try to help her friend? Anyway, this was another awesome chapter in the story, and it’s very well described. This story creates a great image in my mind, and I need more! The detail, the plot, the characters; they’re all great! Keep on writing and post soon! Can’t wait for more KFP: My Version!
-wolfgang
lunar silver chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
this is defintely a good story and if your reading this shadowteengirl could i get your personal opinion about what i reviewed on chapter 10 if your not to busy
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »