Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: My version
pandamaster97720 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I just love this story it is totally awesome
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awesome idea buddy :) its always cool to see what it would be like if Po and Tigress became friends when they were cubs :) But anyways nice first chapter buddy :) it was so cute when Tigress accidently kicked the ball over the wall and just when she was about to go get it, wha bam it flys right back over the wall :) and who threw that ball back over there? Well it was none another than our friendly Po himself :) But just before they could get a chance to talk to another those freaking bullies came up to Po demanding for his money, and it was right then little Tigress knew she couldnt let those guys bully around Po, but even when she tried those goats just pushed her out of the way with no remorse and you could tell that did not settle with Po at all as he got in the goats face with anger before helping Tigress up from the ground, and I just loved the way he stood right infront of her like a protector even though they just met he knwe in his heart that he could not let those bad goats law a finger on Tigress :D But even so Tigress always has a trick up her sleeve as she took an apple from the tree and compeltley threw it as hard as she could in that goats face and it certainlty did not feel good but thats what he gets, as did the others goats as they to got pelted with a barrage of apples, how does it feel to be on the other side of the end bullies doesnt feel to good does it :) and right off the bat they just srted talking to each other making each other laugh and smile, and it was so cute when Po was like should i be afraid of you and of course hes not Tigress your awesome and Po doesnt see a monster but a true friend :) and thats what they becam eon this day best friends, though unknown to them their great friendship will turn into the greatest romance china will ever see :) just got to wait though until that time has come :)
Nesumy19.Oz chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
que tierno :)
conti conti conti :D
Sweetluckygirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awa that was so cute! Please update soon!
The Gamer Dude chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
... WELP... I KNOW WHAT STORY TO READ ALL THE TIME NOW WHEN YOU UPDATE IT XDDDDD
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Cookie M 2012 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aw... that's cute! Love it! Plz continue!
dajuanwilliams chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
awsome start can't wait for next chapter
MrSimba593 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved it, please continue it!
wolfgangwalker12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was great! Good for Tigress, standing up for Po like that. I'll interested to see how their friendship will grow! Good chapter!

-wolfgang