Reviews for Wanderlust
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
this is one off those love stories that i just love. its like someones walking then the ground splits in two and someone comes and pushes you. your about to fall over the edge but then they come back and they make you fall, but not in the hole. they make you fall for them. and this story also tells us to take risks. cause you only live once.

s
lightninglaura chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful. So delicately written and beautifully phrased. By far the best one shot I have ever read on here. A clear winner!
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Such a lovely story!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story...meg
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Freaking amazing - I loved this. I loved the heat, I loved that she took charge of her life. I REALLY loved that she didn't fall all over him from the get go. Great one shot - forgot when I was reading it that it was going to end.
ningep chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Except for a few grammatical errors, this is the first story that really is worth reading. I've finished reading at least 7 entries, and this is the first that made the reading worthwhile... and the first one I will consider in the voting...
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ooh I really liked that one! Not really liking how she treated him but he was cocky too so I understand. Thanks so much.
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awesome!
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I guess Bella decided to get back up on that horse again, huh? ;)

I am wild. I am unruly, yet somehow constant, like a rushing waterfall, pounding against rock, spraying moss and ferns with my clear, cool water. I'll never be tied and tethered again. No one will hold me back. - Great lines!

Best of luck!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sweet ;)
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved this. I love that we really got to know Bella; get inside her head and feel her coming back to life. And yeah, I've got a thing for masculine and cocky men. lol But it was more than that, they had that connection, it triggered those strong reactions between them that I love. Best of luck in the contest.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great story! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Another good story! Hope the author continue this :D
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
amazing! loved every piece of it, perfect story!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This need to be continued!