Reviews for Evolution Shinji
SoaringEagle13 chapter 3 . 3/15
I like the ideas this has shown, but I can't help wondering a few things. Why are the Evas described as 80 feet when they are much taller than that? They stand at least 40 meters(original NGE) or 80 meters (Rebuild continuity). What made you want to make Shinji 15 instead of 14? That's just considering that only those 14 years of age can pilot an Eva.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2014
This has been a great read. I'm looking forward to the next story.
OBSERVER01 chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Quite good
Jebest4781 chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
great wrap up to close things off for this story and now we will focus more on the Agents of NERV and will be fun on what else will occur
RyoshiMorino chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Now that was cruel. Leaving us hanging like that.
judgementsblade chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Hey just wanna say loving the story and the way uve portrayed shinji I nearly pissed myself laughing when he started to abuse viper and her goons can't wait for the next chapter :)
gunman chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
Love it. So much going on in this chapter. And so much fun.
More Shinji and Laura loving.
Jubilee gets to go home briefly, see some friends, and even sees one of her antagonists get their butt kicked.
Deadpool destroying the FOH chapter in Bayville was fun to see.
And really? Happy Gilmore, on the side of mutants, which is totally fun to see, especially at how he knocks golf balls into Shooter and the others.

And I'm completely sure how the explanation of Apocalypse making a deal with the Angels was going to play out, especially with SEELE and NERV and the Evangelions, or even why Shinji wasn't killed by Apocalypse was a problem for the Smurf reject.
And now both Shinji and Laura have been pulled into the other world.
Back to Shinji's world.
It's gonna be fun to see how the Eva-world reacts to the new, improved, stronger, and well-trained Shinji Ikari.
Especially that he knows the truth about what Gendo and his cronies are up to.
A lot of fun here, and now I understand what T'Challa and his friends were looking for.
Good work on this. Look forward to more.
Jebest4781 chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
This was fun but in the end was hoping for something climatic of unit 01 fighting apocolypse. Well can't wait for the next chapter on what will come up
MWRANDOM chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
Very anticlimactic encounter with Apocalypse. After all the build up I was honestly expecting more. Still, I am looking forward to seeing Shinji in the NGE world and the changes he will cause.
OBSERVER01 chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
quite the golf ball assassin?!
RyoshiMorino chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Just how long until Shinji has to go back?
gunman chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Rocket bombing HYDRA, Yakuza, and Webber's parents house was fun to see. Though attacking the Hellfire Club ski lodge was just for Deadpools own benefit. Then Mr Sinister's lab, and then Deadpool had Struckers head mounted on a peace of wood like a trophy fish.
(Only Deadpool would think of that)
Miss Frost and the others are instead going to the Bahamas, where the girls will be wearing swimsuits that a lot of people will want to see.
And nice to see that Jubilee is getting better.
She's got a lot of catching up to do.
And Pincer's freaking out again, which is good to see.
And Fury and Shinji didn't contest Deadpool's choices of targets, even though they didn't know where they were going?
I mean, would have made more sense if they actually had known beforehand where the rockets were going to hit. But that's just me.
And Tabitha teasing Beast, that's funny. And Jubilee meeting Wolverine's daughter, bet that was funny.
And Laura planning to go to the Eva-universe with Shinji, which hopefully means that more of the X-Men will go to help him.
Anything else?
Jebest4781 chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Great chapter as always man and got the Deadpool stuff taken care of. Wonder how much longer till the last two episodes
OBSERVER01 chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
quite good
gunman chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
You sure covered a lot of ground with this.
Flashbacks, side-stories, upcoming events. The kids getting tattoos, getting Field Agent status, and Deadpool making a cameo. It's still hilarious.
Shinji and Laura getting closer and closer to having kids, and their connection to each other, and wanting to rub their happiness in Asuka's face will be great to see. Or read about.
And calling the room the 'Intimacy Zone' was a lot better than calling it the 'Boom-Boom Room'.
Also, it was funny that Laura is still clueless about certain things, like what 'knocking boots' means.
Viper not wanting kids, and complaining about how Shinji screwed ruined her castle (and father) which is mostly her fault for hiring those idiots. It was fun to read. Especially with her sounding like a certain cartoon character.
I'm surprised that Logan didn't attempt to gut Pincer for suggesting that Shinji be made a robot pilot. I can only imagine what robot he wants Shinji to pilot. Before all of this, he was ready to toss Shinji into a mental institution.
And now Tina is here to help Jubilee, good work. She's nice.
And I wonder what Taryn etched into the sword she's making for Shinji.
Good work on this.