Reviews for Fushigi Yuugi: Seiryuu Saikaiden
Sadio chapter 17 . 2/3/2019
I loved this story! I wish there was more. It's incredibly interesting and I was super surprised. I normally don't like Yui but this changed my mind!
lovekyman chapter 19 . 1/22/2019
Amazing! Thank you for writing this! Yui and the Seiriyu seishi really do deserve a second chance. It always did upset me how they were the only ones to not get a proper story. I'm making this canon in my head so please update when you can! It's an awesome story and the way you write, really allows for you to see it all being played out like the actual anime! You're awesome thank you.
This also pains me seeing how yui never could actually make any bond with any of them like miaka and her suzaku warriors did.
Also im so happy people are still keeping this fandom alive, I love fushigi yugi, and I'm always sad there's not a lot of people out there that know of it (and even less people to write about it). What im trying to say is thank you for keeping it alive and going, I'm happy this fandom isn't dead, and I can't wait to read more!
TaintedButterfly chapter 19 . 11/9/2018
Great to see and read some other fanfic stories here, nice one. Wondering how Yui would change her second chance in the book? Pls update soon,
harunekonya chapter 19 . 10/28/2018
I'm so happy you're getting back into this. It makes me feel that I should get back into my writing too...

Seeing the way Yui reacts to Amiboshi and Suboshi now makes my heart ache, because really, this is what should have happened from the very start, so this story is very cathartic for me. The only thing I wonder about is Soi and her aloofness. The fact that she feels she can get away with behaving in that way before Yui is either a good sign (she's open enough to be rude) or a bad sign (she thinks Yui is too weak to assert her authority). I'm curious to see how their relationship will further develop.

And I love how you contrasted Soi's movements by acknowledging her courtesan training. Love this!
Fangirl yui chapter 19 . 10/24/2018
Nice story pls update hehe
GlaringEyes chapter 19 . 10/23/2018
Welcome back! So Amiboshi is still around and not in Konan posing as Chiriko. I wonder how Yui will act when Nakago tells him to infiltrate the Suzaku seishi. How this is going to affect the story? So many questions... Please don't give up on this story! Hope you update it soon!
backsliding cat chapter 19 . 10/23/2018
OH MY GOODNESS YOU UPDATED!

This is such a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad you're thinking of continuing this.

Just a quick warning, it's better if you add the memo into this chapter instead of directing people to your profile. There's a FF virus going around that infects people's profiles and people who visit them. We can only safely view it if we're not logged in and with a browser without cookies.

But still, I'm very happy you're planning on continuing!
CDR. Grae chapter 19 . 10/23/2018
I've missed this story! It's been so long.. Please update soon, it's really good! I really hope Yui earns the trust of her seishi and hopefully soften Nakago's heart. I'm so excited for Yui and Miaka's meeting!
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 18 . 9/23/2018
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update it
Cette histoire est juste trop bien, avec beaucoup d'originalité, d'humour, de sérieux stp continue la
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 17 . 9/23/2018
Ça devient de plus en plus intéressant hihihi
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
O.o elle a faillit ce faire mangé par Ashitare XD la fin la plus glauque si Nakago ne l'aurait pas arrêté.
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 15 . 9/23/2018
Good
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
Retour a la maison elle pourra parler avec miaka yaaaaaaay
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 13 . 9/23/2018
C'est officielle je n'aime pas Soi XD
Chocola et Vanilla chapter 12 . 9/23/2018
Soi... Je l'aile pas beaucoup perso mais voyant voir ce que ça donne