Reviews for Basic Instinct
efarraiz chapter 1 . 5/22
ahhhhhhhhh, me encantó, que bueno sería que escribieras sobre las aventuras de las tortugas antes de que subieran. ya sabes como esta historia que le contaban a abril.

muy buena excelente te felicito sigue escribiendo, lo haces muy bien.

espero con ansias volver a leer mas historias y que sean muy pronto.
te mando un gran abrazo muy fuerte desde Venezuela
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
aww this is very cute. Can't believe I found this only now!
I love how the others entertain the thought they are all the same age, Mikey will always be the baby

And nice way to show how Donnie got the gap! And Raph has the crack. Always wondered about that (even though they gave it when they were normal turtles)
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love this and would definitely love for you to write more adventures from before the series! It's interesting to see what people come up with for those 15 years they were down there. You also did characterization very well. I love the dynamics and little details in this. Also, the blood types thing is a nice touch. Anywhosen, it's, like, 3 am. I need sleep.

Keep On Writing
koko chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
aww...Cute story :3
Mauserson chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
boodebbie chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is so good! Please write more in the 2012 TMNT universe!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
great little fic thanks for sharing )
BabySavage chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was adorable! :) Great idea of explaining all the events in one day! You should continue this!
Featherfur chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE IT it would be amazing if this was a series I would love it forever
weirdsib chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really like this story. It had good expressions and descriptions that really defined the characters and their emotions. Everything flowed well and made sense, which made the story all the more realistic. It had everything, from humor to heart break and all the rest. Great job!
Tania Alvarez chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh wow, I never thought I'd get into TMNT hurt/comfort. It's AWESOME! :D Loved your story!