Reviews for Might Have Been
This story is very entertaining. I do hope, since you've finished it, you've learned the difference between "seize" and "cease" and "wane" and "wan." If not, look them up. Your future readers will appreciate it.
bdt37clt23djt1 chapter 51 . 2/5
I loved this story I started it and have not even checked for updates from any other story that is how much I love it well done I don't have words to express how much I truly enjoyed this story I almost love it more then the actual story p&p great job
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 51 . 1/29
Great story! I loved reading it, even though it took me FOREVER! haha I hope to see a sequel soon! BYE!
petuniadoodle chapter 51 . 1/24
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful epic story with us!
petuniadoodle chapter 6 . 1/18
You've gotten rid of Wickham, Anne De Bourgh, and Caroline Bingly, so I'm looking forward to the changes in canon!
Spuffles chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
T'is OK? What the hell, this part of the story was before even the Regency; this would have been the 1790s or something! Jesus...watch out. And don't make up words. And check your gramnar. Seeing such careless mistakes upsets me in an otherwise well written story. And be careful of how many people you make fall in love, because it gives a sense that even the ladies who end up single could not look after themselves. I know it was the main focus for women, but in your story it's like you are trying to give everyone a happily ever after, but marriage is the onoy way to do it. It is a shame that I have so many gripes, because this story is really good. Although, I have to say, if their characters and circumstances were a little differemt, then it isn't really P&P, is it, because the whole point is that they overcome their character flaws and society's own prejudices to really see each other. It isn't P&P if you change their characters and circumstances, because that's what makes it the masterpiece of social commentary that it is. But, again, I have no clue why I'm pointing this out, because for all it's faults in the premise, it's actually excellently thought out. Although I now picture the Viscount as awesome and Jamaican with dreads because of his name, because I once knew a Jamaican guy called Reg. I assume
jackiemack916 chapter 50 . 12/4/2014
Very lovely and well done.
ProfessorPedant chapter 51 . 12/3/2014
Greetings. I enjoyed your story quite a bit. My only real qualm was your incorrect use of titles and forms of address. For instance you called Sir William Lucas Sir Lucas, or Lord Ashbury Lord Andrew Ashbury, or Lady Ashbury Lady Adelaide. Each of these is incorrect. You often got the forms correct, but the times you got them wrong were confusing. As forms of address are a shorthand code to an individual’s place in the social hierarchy it is important that they be used correctly.

I recommend Debretts . com as an authoritative source for correct titles, or Wikipedia forms of address in the UK and courtesy titles in the UK as more in depth information sources. Another good source is www. chinet laura / html / titles05. html which references Titles and Forms of Address: A Guide to Their Correct Use. London: A. & C. Black Ltd., Third Edition, 1932. I would also be happy to help if you would like.
HarnGin chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
I realize your story is complete, but I hope that, since writing it, you have learned the difference between "siezed" and "ceased" and "custom" and "costume."
bdet chapter 51 . 10/11/2014
Great AU. Happy endings for all:)
Babe Pryor chapter 45 . 9/29/2014
this chapter made me cry. Happy tears.
leemikki chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Love this so far!
GaijinVamp chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Nice meeting.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
great
loulouangel chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
I think that this story is remarkably well written and I hope that you succeed in getting it published, the quality of your writing is certainly higher than that I have read in some books. Good luck.