Reviews for This Unit Has Eternity
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 3/13
This is a very beautifully poignant tribute to the Mass Effect Trilogy and to the freindships and camaraderie between the crew. I especially love how you express the love between Legion and Shepard. I suppose the epilogue to this short story would be about Shepard finally choosing to reincarnate with Legion and the others and a little bits and pieces of their new lives and how they find each other again.
Neleothesze chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
A beautiful, heart-warming story. :)
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I loved this story so much. I'd be very happy if you eventually included an epilogue. This pair doesn't have enough supporters!
ToaVahi210 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Aww, that's it? I wanted to read more with the reincarnated Legion as a Quarian in a relationship with the reincarnated Sorane as an Asari!

And damn this story was just Excellent! The Relationship Shepard and Legion have... That's what I call Soulmates.
Deception is Decepticon chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You know, at one point in this story I just gave up...I let the tears fall because I am that much of a poop that I emotionally attach myself to characters I know will perish. Damnit, i set myself up for that :D Otherwise, this was beautiful. Timeless, different and beautiful
TolkienGirl chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Annnnnnd...AWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was thee cutest story I have ever read. Absolutely adorable, happy, and with the right moments of sad tossed in. Wonderful work. Adding to favs right away!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Finally someone says something about the genders! I read a legion and femshep romance that was actually a maleshep romance. -_-
Nevalia chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Wow, just simply wow. This was the most touching story I've ever read, and it was so beautiful. I loved Legion, and I was terribly depressed when he died in ME3, but now that I read your story I like the idea that it is what really happened after the end. I wish afterlife would look like the same in real life. Also there were several non-romancable characters in ME that would be great, but Legion will always be my favourite.
FearaNightmare chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I freaking love you so much person! This is an amazing couple and I don't get how I never saw it!
Rich guysister chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was very very nice I never thought of the ending like that
Sin of the Fallen chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Legion was a most awesome buddy. I was screeching at my game when it kept killing off my favorite squadies. Why couldn't they have killed Udina as a replacement sacrifice for my buds?!
And yes I loved this fluffy fic!
TheEmoVanity chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Really good story! UPDATE !
Dazja chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This whole story was adorable. Would like to see more of it
Aithusa chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Okay. Yeah...I LOVED THIS! So much! XD It's, so well written and...cute and just, wow. Loved it!
R3aper chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Fuck you. Fuck you and your amazing fluff-ness.

There you go. A Compliflame.