Reviews for To Be His Queen
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow, all that protection is very reassuring.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
love!
Olivia Williams chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
should have taken more then his head, his dick too. but like I said I doubt it was the first time eddie has done it. love how bella interacts with the kings
amberosia1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
cool...
twimama77 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
Sassy Mami chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I love this Jane and Alec :)
Olivia Williams chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
they should still have to face punishment lying arse holes I am betting this wasn't the only girl good old eddie did this too
Sassy Mami chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Love it and I can't wait to read more :)
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
this was a good update i thought thank you for it. the way Bella knows about vampires but not scared or the red eyed ones i wonder what is going to happen to Bella.
Sassy Mami chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I agree with Bella. As soon as Caius found her, he should have left Dora and waited for Bella, not continue to have sex with his companion. If it would have been the other way around he would be pissed off and would want to kill her lover... Awesome so far and I cant wait to continue. :)
BellaAngelin chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Great story...great chapter...I love Bella/Ciaus pairing...they are so rare to find!
Can't wait to read more!
TiffersStar1989 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Love the story cant wait for more
wolfs blood moon chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
i love it so far
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I am wondering if Edward was there? I think so but really Bella only mentioned Jasper helping her with his gift.

So there they are for a whole week. So many things can and I'm sure will happen in that time.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Caius can be close to Bella because he loves her and together they can have fun for awhile. I think Caius will try to find Edward because he knows he hurt her.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »