Reviews for To Be His Queen
BeckaR chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Awesome can't wait for more please
AbbeNormal chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter! I wanted to have every chapter reviewed but I screwed up and didn't do it early this morning! I fell at Menards yesterday and about killed myself, so I was sitting in my husbands lazyboy all night with my leg up! I swear, if they didn't want you to go inside the shower units they have sit up, they should have a note up there are something! lol! Stupid Menards!

Great two chapters. It's so powerful! I'm sooooooooooooo glad she is out of that baby stage she was in, it was driving me nuts. I so wanted to go through my computer and wring her little neck! NOW she is doing what she should be. Living and loving. Yeah, there are problems, but...that's life, everyone has problems. Well, not everyone has a vampire army headed their way...but you know what I mean! lol!

Thanks for the updates. Have a lovely day today! Spring has FINALLY sprung! At least until Tuesday, where it will be in the 30;s again here! LOL!

Mary :o)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Nooooo more! I'm not ready for them to go! Lol I absolutely loved it.
Nonita chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter!
01Katie chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Love the interactions.
TiffersStar1989 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Loved it cant wait for more
toomanycats chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
time for war and play time for major and caius lol
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow, all that protection is very reassuring.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
love!
Olivia Williams chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
should have taken more then his head, his dick too. but like I said I doubt it was the first time eddie has done it. love how bella interacts with the kings
amberosia1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
cool...
twimama77 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
Sassy Mami chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I love this Jane and Alec :)
Olivia Williams chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
they should still have to face punishment lying arse holes I am betting this wasn't the only girl good old eddie did this too
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »