Reviews for To Be His Queen
KRISSY chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I love your writing hope you update soon
deltagrl chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Well, that was an interesting trip. It would be nice to see her go have fun and I really don't see her going back so easily
AbbeNormal chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
sigh...How sad. She is such a brat...it's like she knows...and yet her age is at the point she can't understand what years and YEARS is like to be alone. And even tho Aro spoke of no one knowing what that room was about, she still was a fool. To buy over and over again, things to make her happy...she over looked all of that. All because of age. S:he doesn't deserve him. Maybe never.

GREAT chapter!

Mary :o)
Nonita chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Looking forward for more!
Nonita chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
OMG!
BeckaR chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Awesome hope it she goes back to him soon
01Katie chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Love it and can't wait for more.
yana0808 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
lipglossandcigarettes chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Oh another update :), you may be my new favourite.
Jeraly chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
So touchy but nice soul bonding moment
01Katie chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
lipglossandcigarettes chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I don't usually leave reviews but just wanted to let you know i'm really enjoying this story so far. I look forward to the next update.
waterflame4991 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Okay I am seriously loving this! I don't know...usually I go gaga for fluffy stories but for some reason angst just fits so well in here! I feel evil but I want Bella to crush Caius or something (just for a little while!) Anyway this looks absolutely amazing! Thanks for the quick updates!
AbbeNormal chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Holy crap! Did NOT see that coming. I thought it was going to be this fluffy, cuddly, snuggly story...lol See, that is what I get for thinking! Ok, now I have to do a one eighty and look at this from a different angle. I never would have guessed that Bella met him before. Also, I have this feeling that maybe Bella's mom knows something as well, and why she had her go to Italy for three weeks. AND put their town in the middle of the two towns she wanted to visit. hmmm...I'm liking this guess. lol Trust me, my guesser is broken, and it seems to hate me as well, so I guess for shit!

I think you did wonderful. I hope she stays, and he kicks Dora out. I mean, dang, he is a man and she was 5. He would need someone. I do understand that. Ok, until next time, you take care and thankyou so very much for updating again today. I loved it!

Mary :o)
yana0808 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
update... this story has become my top story i want to read
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »