Reviews for To Be His Queen
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Beautiful chapter!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Love the dynamics with the twins. I really enjoy how you write the characters - it is so easy for authors to take up the negative and horrible aspects and magnify them, but you really capture a person in 3D compared to 2D. We feel that Renee has been given a bum rap - your story shows that she was t a neglectful uncaring mother but one who just lived life and had the capacity to care for her daughter, as flighty as she was. You show the twins in a real way too - they let their hair down and are 'real' not just scary witch twin monsters. Love it. Every one. All of them.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Love it. Love the whole 'insolent' barb that Aro tosses at her, loved the throwing a carrot at Demetri and his whole 'look at that, I'm a vampire' bit. Good chapter.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Whew. Held in breath, released. She gets to finish her tour, they will fake her death, she has a human body guard with a fuckawesome name ... Dora was never in his room and she is.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Oh dear. Wow. My fingers are twitching in anticipation and my brain cannot compute the words I want to describe the enjoyment I'm getting out of this story even this early on!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Whew. Intense. But crazy in a totally Bella sort of way. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really like this Renee. What an interesting idea too. I think im going to like this story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Loved this! Thanks for sharing.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Really not rally. i always hate when the Cullen's get a pass from her even though they shit on her because a spoiled self -absorbed child is the actual head of the coven.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I think for punishment they should hand Eddie over to Vicky and Maria then when they are done kill both of them.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
it's Gianna.i hate that she won't let him give Eddie what he deserves.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
It's allowed not 's heel not heal.
tinkerbear10 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I love it and hope there is soooooooo much more to it!
Fancyunicorn chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Ladydee1 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
What a shame I was thinking maybe Caius took Eddy's balls lol..
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »