Reviews for Stars May Collide
annette-ella chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
My thoughts on Blaine exactly!
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Finally someone gets Kurt is better than Blaine
Biancachu chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
3 3 3

This was great! I'm so glad someone has finally told Kurt he's better than Blaine and that Kurt's unique and special. I love Kadam and I think you portrayed them well.
Ami-157 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Oh how I wish someone had said all that to Kurt in canon and he'd been let out of continuing in that toxic relationship. Love this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
perfect!
jay.callen chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh, I just love this. All the things I've wanted to say about Blaine, Adam says here, particularly the kidney stone thing. I'd love to see a sequel that explores Kurt coming to believe the truth Adam is giving him, but this does stand alone really well.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Love, love, love it! Thank you SO much for saying EXACTLY what I think. I even screen shot the quotes about Blaine being commercial vs Kurt's more unique talent. And the faces... I love you forever.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww love this. So sweet. So happy Adam saw Bland for who and what he is.

And now I'm going to go mourn the loss of Adam. I'll have to keep reading about him and Kurt they are my second OTP.
The-Angst-Chronicles chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ugh, as a bitter Kurt stan, this story made me unendingly happy. Thanks
Eye Greater Than Three chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I thought this was great. I like how you pointed out the flaws in Blaine's character without bashing him.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Lovely story :D
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love Blaine but the criticism of his character is spot on in this story, you did a good job with it. You also made me like Kadam quite a bit, which I'm rather on the fence on currently. Good writing!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
loves loves loves loves
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
OH GOD!

Adam is so damn perfect!

loved this! :)