Reviews for A Song of Magic and Chakra
biob1 chapter 6 . 10/17
Kind of short but still liking this story
biob1 chapter 4 . 10/15
biob1 chapter 2 . 10/15
Good job
biob1 chapter 1 . 10/15
Liked it
Reasonc chapter 7 . 10/12
Great so far can't wait for more
flame55 chapter 8 . 8/25
This is great
LeoTheSage chapter 8 . 8/18
The fact that you can even suggest that there could possibly be anything stronger than Naruto after the war in the GoT world means that you obviously don't know your shit.
Uzushiogakure chapter 8 . 6/12
An interesting chapter but I wonder if you know that if he did lose control of Jubi he would not burn the planet to cinders he would vaporize it turning it into space dust lol. But I look forward to the next chapter
Uzushiogakure chapter 7 . 6/12
A pretty amazing story so far the only complaint I have is the whole one eye thing something like that should have regenerated instantly since he has the Jubi inside of him, but other than that problem I'm loving the story so far.
ATK-49 chapter 8 . 6/2
This is certainly a good story. I wholeheartedly hope you can update more often. Nice read
GentlestCobra2 chapter 8 . 5/19
Great make more chapters
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 5/18
Im sorry but what? stronger beings then him on that planet? are you mad? the dude was Demigod with Kurama working with him. and he LITERALLY has a PRIMORDIAL GOD seal in his stomach. He CONTROLS LIFE AND DEATH, EVEN MATTER ITSELF, seriously he can LITERALLY MAKE ANYTHING HE WANTS.

Whats the point of making Naruto this strong, he strongest, if you are going to make a villain thats ABOVE Primordial god status, effing ridiculous, perhaps you need to know more about both fandoms before you continue this.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 5/18
Wait a sec, Elia and her kids got killed at the same time right? so why arent her kids there if Naruto somehow saved Elia? I cant imagine them being with Danny, I cant see Naruto thinking that to be a good idea.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 5/18
Thats probably the stupidest Hirashin Tweak Ive heard of, the original itself is even better. Just odd.
Sageofchaos chapter 8 . 5/10