Reviews for A Song of Magic and Chakra
YeTianshi chapter 1 . 7/7
So far I really like it :D I'm already wondering if Naruto is just blind in one eye or has a sharingan. I like the fact that he's an almighty assassin/fighter though, love OP characters :D
myafroatemydog chapter 11 . 6/25
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 6/24
Pretty good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 6/24
This was a pretty good chapter
drakiel95 chapter 1 . 6/6
it doesn't make sense that his clones can use healing jutsu while original(Naruto) can't
drakiel95 chapter 2 . 6/6
man you're forgetting that westeros hates any kind of Magic, and Naruto is showing off just like it's nothing
monkiepawn chapter 1 . 6/4
Really nice approach with Sansa. Something new to add to a story is always nice... welll almost always, haha.
bblovsum chapter 11 . 6/3
This is good. Hope you update soon.
Aeroza chapter 11 . 6/3
I rate this a 5/5 stars, very good detailed story and very real like as well as humorous. Please continue.
D72 chapter 7 . 5/27
When I rewatched thrones, and got to this part, I screamed at arya to kill the little fucker, throw him in the river, and make up a story of him running with a sword to impress sansa, then tripping.
D72 chapter 6 . 5/27
So for a while he had two eyes, then went back down to one. Still the thing I like least about the fic. Everything else is good, but the eye thing bugs me.

And if he's remaining crippled in some emotional bullshit penance, I will be even more bugged.