Reviews for A Song of Magic and Chakra
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 17 . 11/10
Continue, please, with the story it's very good, don't give up, please, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a big fan of this type of stories and the truth is that they have no comparison.
Lurimex targayen chapter 17 . 9/2
TheArchive chapter 5 . 8/24
So far (and this is definitely up to change since these early chapters were written years earlier), everything I enjoy about your Elder Scrolls/LoTR crossover is basically the opposite in this story. Yeah Naruto is still powerful, but unlike the other crossover his presence feels completely empty here. Him being so involved with the early history of the setting (being the kings friend, all his relations, the people he saved, etc.) should mean that pretty much nothing should be similar by the time canon starts, and yet here everything is railroaded.

Along with that, at times the narrative itself seems to just forget Naruto is even there since you have moments like the end of this chapter where they talk about the "real" most powerful people, and then look baffled when Naruto implies that he would be the most powerful. And I'm just lost. If he had just introduced himself and was a total unknown, or if he had hidden every bit of his abilities, then that reaction would make sense. But they *know* him and the absolute tip of the iceberg of his abilities means that everyone on the freaking *planet* should know his name by now.

I'll keep reading since the characterization (well, mostly) is nice and I absolutely adored your ES/LoTR crossover and I really hope the quality goes up with the later and more recent chapters, but as it stands this feels like a story about an OC named Naruto with the plot completely on the canon rails despite how much should have changed.
Holy fuck this writing (not even a story here) is bad. So many people have favorited this? Where the fuck is the giant meteor, there is no hope for humanity.
Utter disgust chapter 5 . 4/7
I was hoping that I was wrong. But this proved otherwise.
You chapter 4 . 4/7
lost me. Goodbye.
This chapter 3 . 4/7
is actually one of the few of this series that I really enjoy, so far. Well done.
Interesting chapter 1 . 4/7
And truly terrible about Nar wife and child being taken from him. You didn’t say it, but you hinted fairly well.
lamthai316 chapter 1 . 3/19
the world will eventually be doomed. too many perverts liking this trash.
Isnt it kinda weird that naruto just whisked away Ashara too? I mean she didn’t really need to be

She just did a suicide in the books and she’s the lady of starfall even if his brother the sword of the morning helped the prophecy lunatic prince he had his oaths so he couldn’t just not follow orders

Did she want an out on being a noble?
Shaedy Hoe chapter 2 . 10/18/2021
Catelyn, not Catherine.
Soraslove chapter 12 . 9/21/2021
Holy shit.. the daughter now to? lol
Soraslove chapter 11 . 9/21/2021
Cersei the innocent one kind of... feelsweirdman.

And naruto saving every woman with his cock, one day at a time, lol.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
Naruto is having a two-some? lol

Why is elia hiding from her family?
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/21/2021
Poor bran, naruto is there to save the day.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »