Reviews for A Song of Magic and Chakra
Blazeb79 chapter 17 . 9/3/2021
Fun little story
yindragonkiba chapter 17 . 9/2/2021
Love it thus far can’t wait for more
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
Shit fic
IDIOT FANFIC
Destoryer42501 chapter 17 . 7/22/2021
This story is very interesting can't wait for the next chapter.
Stoty lover94 chapter 3 . 7/18/2021
hey.. what shit are you writing?

what is this great shit about Sansa, a mere 13year old girl with fantasies abou damsel and knights for most of her life, is a great swordswoman than Ned stark who fought 2wars and won along with practicing sword for almost 25years.. you really got brains for greatest story dude..

and cersi try to stop Jaime and later slap.. yeah righttt... between those two she is the evil one Jaime will stop if she tell him to
Dissapointed chapter 17 . 6/16/2021
Gotta say... this was one of the fanfics that made me see NO real thing I would be unsatisfied with. It was incredible and made my day, to be honest. Finally, a work where no small detail completely ruined it just because of how ridiculous it was.

Thank you, Mr. Author. I enjoyed this.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 6/12/2021
Harry potter reference.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 2 . 6/12/2021
Oh no. Not the tears! Lol. You're story is just fine so far
Battlewolf1992 chapter 2 . 5/28/2021
So far I'm enjoying your story and and if people want criticize you on making a harem, keeping it single pairings, OP, God-like, UP, and all those things they can make their own fanfictions they don't have to read it and if those reviews come up from further chapters well then I don't know why they're continuing reading a story they dislike/hate their not official reviewers or viewers that are offering helpful ways to make the story better, their just trolling or hate that someone is doing a story they wished they could do.
I do have a question from the last part did Naruto's clones change that he can now feel pain from them or was that a phantom pain kind of deal cause he doesn't feel any pain from clones being destroyed or else Naruto would have a higher pain tolerance that I thought he did?
Togami Akira chapter 12 . 5/4/2021
So he is going to be with the child of a woman who he is already fucking, and who was a married woman when he was only six. Seems pretty healthy to me
Togami Akira chapter 4 . 5/4/2021
Oh for a second I kinda forgot Naruto was six when Elia was already a grown woman, married and with children. Nothing wrong here, nope.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 3 . 4/9/2021
URGH..THIS IS ONE of the shittiest stories with Naruto or HP being a SLAVE to the Stark family..It's THIS LAST SCENE that kills it for me YRS AGO that I dislike this crap for a story..It's so cliche and lame. DISGUSTING..NARUTO or HP being solving EVERYTHING and being NOTHING but a slave to this BITCH and her children..
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »