Reviews for Shattered Promises
Hypno Platypus chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
*le gasp*
That is all I have to say on the matter. Good day, madam.
Reading-Angel chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
...Wow. Okay, wow. I don't really know what to say exept that. But i liked this chap verry much! It was the long waiting worth it i guess. 'was afraid you stopped the story... but here you are with an other chap! keep up the good work!
Rambunctious Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Well. That escalated quite quickly.
Reading-Angel chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Ooooh Gosh... say no! say no! say no! don't date him!
love the story!
Hypno Platypus chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
"Alex, me and him met when I was only five years old, we have a history between us. He was the 'big brother next doors' to me and Kayleigh and I was happy to see her delight at Alex being here. It was such a coincidence! This cheered me up dearly, as you can see, until school ended, that was."
Please revise this entire chapter. Also, "after school" is two words. Also also, there are various spelling mistakes scattered throughout the next few paragraphs, but I'm too lazy to type them all. And anyways I have to work on my essay for English.
One last comment before I have to start analyzing Jem: 'For a moment, Alex didn't talk, just stared at me. So, I did the natural thing: stare back. "Serena," he began again, "I like you. Can you go out with me?"
The spoon stopped halfway between my mouth and the sundae. "Eh?"'
AWW! 3 I bet Joshua is probably gonna get jealous or whatever, I'm not really sure what he would do.
joshuathecomposer chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Great chapter!
Hypno Platypus chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Wait a minute...*narrows eyes* Is Serena Ilixo? Did she lose her memory or something?
Rambunctious Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
g. Apparently, J is strong enough to carry a person bridal-style (Strong!Joshua?)...
"I also realised that I was lying in a bed" should say "realized".
Reading-Angel chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Nice chapter! I loved it! it's getting mysterious and all. Love it and I look forward the next chapter!
Dusk-deerfluff chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon!
Reading-Angel chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Yeeeeey! a new chapter! look forward to the next!

..i toughed, i should name myself...;)
(previous guest):3
joshuathecomposer chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! Please continue!
Hypno Platypus chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
In "he kind of shouted… but… It seemed", "but" also has to be capitalized. And you misspelled Rhyme's name in the next line.
"Buttercup-gazing and archery with a touch of drama and Shakespeare and a spoonful of tomboyish attitude topped with a dose of talking to monsters and making friends with them" should be "Buttercup-gazing and archery with a touch of drama, and Shakespeare and a spoonful of tomboyish attitude, topped with a dose of talking to monsters and making friends with them".
Also, I'd recommend writing one paragraph of verse for the characters, and then their reactions in the next paragraph. It looks more...organized this way.
"Gapping" is supposed to be "Gaping".
joshuathecomposer chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Great job n this chapter as well! Told you you could do it! *sticks my tounge out at you*
joshuathecomposer chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I KNEW this chapter would be just as good as the first and I was right!