Reviews for Familiar of 10
Bluzerker chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Man the comments give such a nice heads up on what’s to come.
ZenkuStratos chapter 7 . 8/15/2019
Cant wait for the next chapter. comon. i love it. pleeazzzeee keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2019
Louise grabbed Ben when he was jetray, who can shoot lasers from his tail
Crossoverlover242 chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
Cool
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2018
I want more chapters of this story of the ben 1o at zero in the tsukaima please.
bulk Locke the the grim head chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I like this story. I would like your opinion on my own Ben 10 story greenflare
Likeddis chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
Nice job. I'm really enjoying your story. Don't you think you can give Albedo the Ultimatrix with new aliens like NRG and Water Hazard so that he can be a challenge for Ben since his negative aliens can go ultimate.
Also I suggest that when Albedo and Ben brawl, Ben should use his childhood aliens like Heatblast against Albedo's Water hazard and Albedo's upchuck against Ben as Swampfire and finally Ben defeating Albedo with Bendragon since Albedo doesn't have that form.
gwencarson126 chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
ITS ALREADY DECEMBER 2016
GOOD STORY DONT LET IT DIE
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Feels like Ben10 is a bit op for the setting, considering his experience at this point in the ben10 timeline. Adding runes on top of that seems superfluous, but I'm interested to see how it all pans out.
just.rreading chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
'cute'. you called Louise 'cute'. CUTE. what is wrong with you?! shes anything but Cute! shes a disgusting sadistic bitch; not 'cute'! and even if she wasnt, Ben has a GIRLFRIEND. hes DATING. he cant just go around thinking 'this girl's cute'.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Lol
If there is a Ben Tennyson then there surely is an Albedo
ahahahha
JTD3 chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Is it me or do others see the Spiderman reference s?
Lightning Ash chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Terrible. I believe you should quit writing this story. You just can't write this particular story competently, most likely because of your fear. You're too scared to let the story flow in its natural route. I can tell.

For instance, you keep comparing Ben to Saito, involuntarily, at least during the scene where Ben loses consciousness, just like Saito did in canon. THIS, in reality, would not happen. Ben is a inter-dimensional, highly superpowered warrior, while Saito, at the time, was a fucking normal Japanese civilian. It made logical sense for him to pass out after experiencing newfound pain he had probably never before experienced in his short life.

Ben 10, on the other hand... Yeah, I'll leave it at that. You get the picture.

You've fucked up. It probably wasn't your intention but making Ben pass out not but twice has thoroughly pussified his character, henceforth I can't enjoy this story.

Sorry, boss, but I'm abandoning ship.

Peace.