Reviews for A Cure
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Perfection ... First fanfic i have ever read ... I love it soo much
Ukchana chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
No fair. . . *sniffles*

I want a romantic sequel . . .
Ukchana chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
good! painful, that's a step in the right direction . . . right? I love this, you are very articulate. I wish it were "romance" themed, but I think I see that it probably will not be. :-(
Ukchana chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
KILLING ME . . . softly . . .

Kinda-sorta romance . . . *whimpers*

"platonically of course" WUT?
Ukchana chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
aw, just saw that it's only friendship . . . :-( I hope maybe . . . more develops?
Ukchana chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
About time somebody noticed his fairly *convenient* machine to change timelord into human (and vice-versa I'd believe).

If he had a device that would work, why wouldn't the energy give her some other attributes!? Whatever way you spin it, I think Donna was screwed out of a permanent position.

Also: I love your nitty-gritty Donna! You have her spot-on, and her "no taking bulls**t" attitude. :-D

I am eagerly awaiting more!
Ukchana chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You deserve far more than only 2 reviews . . . So I'm gonna give you some!

I can't see the 11th doctor as right . . . and Donna was the closest (I believe with limited data) to being his equal.

You write very well, and your characterization is spot-on so far! I hope you keep writing.

To be honest, I cried so much when Donna lost her memory. When the doctor changed to the 11th, I felt his refusal to die had so much to do with Donna. He lost any real feeling for her. We need more fanfics like yours. Donna was the best. Catherine Tate had never been given her chance to really shine . . . and now she, a "pleasantly plump" beautiful ginger mature woman is allowed to move beyond comedy to true acting and emotion. From what I've read, she's had so many doubts about herself. She should be the icon of a new world - one that finds beauty from the inside, with the outside only part of the equation.

I never watched the 11th doctor's adventures . . . and I probably never will. I know, it's bigoted, or biased. But I am a purist, lol. And without David Tennant . . . I think they gave up the best doctor they'd ever have.
whisperingtime chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Can I marry this? Do you approve it? Lovely work
idrylla chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Interesting start. I look forward to more.