Reviews for First Chapters
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 5/28
Well, this does look interesting. I especially like the de-aging feminization of Ranko in her mind, and the pregnancy scare. Of course, that makes me immediately wonder what happened to Kitty, though it appears as though it might have been rape?

In any case with the posibility of pregnancy it seems to me that she should have reacted slightly differently to the memory of Ranma and herself having sex. Either slightly less embarassed, if she's already willfully experienced it, or more disturbed if she were just recently raped.
Vld chapter 8 . 5/10
Well, the baby threw me for a loop... other than that, i'm rather looking forward to this story... I'm especially hoping Ranko Pryde meets... tendou Ranko at some point. I think that could be hilarious. Besides, who better to knock Ranma down a peg or two than him/herself?
Wordlurker chapter 8 . 5/10
Well then. This was not an idea I ever expected to see. Could be entertaining enough, though.
xArtehx chapter 8 . 5/10
This one. THIS ONE.
That is all.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 5/9
I want this one to go forward. This is great. I hope you or someone like you continues it. It's a /really/ good spin on the Days of Future Past quirk... seriously, there's so much good stuff in there it's impossible to NOT love it.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 5/9
Interesting beginning. Admittedly I stopped reading Marvel in 1983 after reading the comics since Fantastic Four #4. *chuckles* The comics simply couldn't hold my interest anymore-for some strange reason. Don't quite know why. I'm not sure if I simply "outgrew" Marvel or Marvel outgrew me. *shrugs*
Chronos the Cat chapter 8 . 5/9
I very much enjoyed ch8 ("Once and Future Friends"). Of course it helps that I'm fan of both Ranma and X-Men, and find mind-sharing stories fascinating. I'd love to see more of this - assuming of course you can find the time.
Rickmer chapter 8 . 5/9
Oh wow.
Now here's a story I'd absolutely LOVE to read. I really hope you continue it when you find the time and energy to do so.
Questara chapter 8 . 5/9
All I can say is that it looks like a story I would enjoy reading.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/9
Oh my, this'll be a big one!
Raynze76 chapter 8 . 5/9
interesting start confusing a bit but thats probally just me,lol and the story your thinking of is
Void
By: Matdeception
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 7 . 1/20
Hmm, kind of hard to judge a story by the first chapters. Robin Red-Tressed for instance is a very short chapter. I've seen the crossover before, but it still is an interesting one. Phoenix Rising, I'm not too fond of, because I have a few issues with how it starts. First of all, I had to take a moment and think if you did Genma bashing in the past. And I guess you have :) but I really never really minded that much because usually when it is in one of your stories it is very comedic. The problem here is that in this chapter it isn't comedic, and so it seems a bit forced. I mean you even have Genma suggest to Soun that he should marry Onna Ranma, when that could be all Soun given the source material. Then later on, I have a very hard time believing that Ranma would have such a hard time surviving. XD I mean she been on the road all the life with Genma, and you would think that she would have some survival skills, from hunting, foraging and such that comes with living a life of travelling, and then there is always scamming eats. It just doesn't seem plausible to me that Ranma would be starving just because she is on her own. Then there the problem that I can kinda see where this story is going, and it seems like I've seen it before, which isn't so bad if executed right. Just that these days I prefer reading crossovers over vanilla that seems to offer a bit less when it comes to excitement.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Well this is splendid, I hope it will get its own story in full, it seems to be an expansion already of something I've read before from you?

As for Bilbo, he better not let her go alone, as the very fact Gandolf didn't know about her actually somewhat prooves that she isn't who he needs. :) By her very line of questioning and logic she cannot be because he admited it gave him no new information and she very much would qualify.

Also, everyone thinking she's a he is hilarious, as is the dwarves finding all hobits pretty. I am rolling for that one and it is definitely my new headcannon. An average hobbit now equals legolass to dwarves. ;0
gsteemso chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This is a _fascinating_ start to, I imagine, a very long tale. Changing things so drastically this early on could (barring Authorial Fiat) well mean that Sauron’s Ring goes completely un-stumbled-across (Gollum having lost it in a seldom-travelled side passage shortly before Bilbo wanders through, in canon) until some snivelling minor goblin ends up with it on his smallest toe, and plot-wise at least, wouldn’t that put a hungry dragonet among the pigeons! I also like the way Gandalf and the dwarves don’t twig to Sakura’s gender. In very conservative societies people don’t tend to look beyond someone’s clothing and behaviour when initially pigeonholing a new acquaintance, and given the “rose-tinted Old England” nature of the Shire, this sort of misinterpretation of someone encountered there seems quite apropos. I’ve enjoyed most of the seeds you have sprouted in this series of first-chapter fragments, but this is definitely an interesting one.
Vld chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
That one could be interesting. Especially if i'm right about Sakura. I've got to ask, though. At the end, you mention her as being a guy, when at first she was female. I'm guessing it's not Jusenkyo, otherwise you would have mentioned something about it (and even though it's apparently not a Ranma crossover, i'm not ruling it out), but she IS at least a shapechanger, since she went from human to hobbit in barely a minute, so her also being able to switch genders is a possibility. The only questions are "when" and "how", and i'm assuming it's more a matter of instinctive adaptation than something conscious.

Next thing that could be interesting would be about her style of warfare compared to everyone else's. I mean, she's obviously a martial artist, and the fact she mentioned MRE means she at least was involved with modern military (meaning guns, missiles, fighter jets) from our world or one with a kind of military similar to ours. Yep, like i said, that could be interesting.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »