Reviews for Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
That was absolutely fantastic. The Jason and Babs banter, the character insights, Jason's POV, it was all just incredible. Definitely one of my all-time favorite Batman stories! Thanks for writing! :D
Banner chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
I wept. This is lovely. Everyone is so *strong*, and loving (and competent.)

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
amazing brilliant story! THIS IS MY HEAD CANON. JUST LOVE HOW JASON HELPS EVERYONE AND HOW DICK CLAMS DOWN DAMIEN WITH HIS VOICE... YOU ARE AN AMAZING WONDERFUL INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS HEARTWARMING STORY!
achillius chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This absolutely killed me.
Filli chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is amazing! Just the idea is fantastic, and written perfectly (cept some misspelling, but does NOT matter). Thank you!
Camath chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This is fantastic
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This was an amazing story, a great look into the minds of the Bat-family and there reactions to one of their own being taken away. I really like how you showed Jason interacting with the others; you gave his character a good amount of depth.
Though I think my two favourite parts are when just after Damien is revived, the phone call with Dick, and when Barbara calls Steph "Blondie" because of the 'no real names in the field'.

Again; good work.
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Absolutely love this.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This was just wonderful.
Straybirds' Whisper chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
OMG, you fixed it! Thank you so much! You are amazing!
niffaith chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I cried, I cried the entire time to be honest, but I couldn't stop reading. It's great, thank you.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Wow... I am speechless. This was really...wow.
AM83220 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
A magnificent story, extremely well-written and showing everyone in-character. This is so much better than what happened in canon, so much truer in a way, that DC should be ashamed of themselves in comparison.
Abigail chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was beautiful. I can't say anything else because anything else (and even this) wouldn't do your work justice. Utter brilliance. Thank you.
Falseface chapter 1 . 5/14/2013