Reviews for A Tomorrow When We're Not Together
nightshade chapter 1 . 7/15
We be able to get maybe a chapter of the others seeing/meeting Damian again after Richard takes him home?
ricestalk-2004 chapter 1 . 4/16
this is an amazing story. I loved every word. I love how we get to see whats going on with teh rest of teh fam without having copius amopunt of dialouge. and teh dD scene was just great. I mean you could teell tht these two people have missed each other for a very long time and that they both loved each other so much and the fact that they got to see one another agian was its own miricle. I also loved how Damian called himself a mockingbird. I kinda linked it in my mind to teh Mocking jay and thginking about how he used all those names in teh past when he was looking for Dick. it seemed like that was these signal, teh silliness of it and teh fact that only some who really knew Dick that well, who knew that only he would get teh joke, teh homage Damian was trying to pull off.

Just it was brilliant. sorry if i got a bit rambly.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 3/28
OMG THE FEEEEELS! Yay Dami! Loooooooooooved this story, spectacular job! :)
Siesumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Aww...omg you had tears in my eyes :) In a good way, of course.
I love that you had Damian mellowed a bit...he actually *gasps* let someone hold him and held back, more importantly. And I've always thought that it would be Dick that made Little D give in and accept his "fate" of being his brother. I love it, thank you!
X59 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Really good and I thought that Damien going on and announcing himself as different people was pretty funny.
xzettax chapter 1 . 3/30/2013