Reviews for A Week In Camelot
Aquacoral14 chapter 8 . 6/23
AWESOME! Crazy awesome powerful Merlin, a reveal through an accident, and Merlin kicking Morgana's arse! Then, an incredible beginning to the prank war. 1000 out of 1000 stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Yes, all the interesting stuff happens on Monday.
Really, the only boring day is Sunday. Am I right, fellow Whovian?
oddlittleangel chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I really really really love your crack bamf!merlin reveal fics. Like, a lot. As in I just spent my whole evening reading your work. Please write more, especially long ones!
Nyme chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
A hilarious fic, I'm definitely going to read the sequel.
By the way, When I first saw your name, I tought that your stories would be full of horror and angst, but gues I was wrong. I just that it sounded kind of menaking.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Merlinian all the way!
Luv ur story! It's HILARIOUS!
Zoneperson chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is awesome
AngelofGrace96 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
MERLINIAN FOR THE WIN!
Angela
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This was brilliant! All your stories are brilliant! Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Merlinian. Definitely Merlinian.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I love this story! It was laugh out loud funny and I got plenty of funny looks from my parents! I love Merlin and Arthur's banter as well as Gwaine's faked innocence! Hilarious! I'm about to read the sequel and I can't wait!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Woohoo! Magic repealed! Epic fire and water dragons! Fairy lights!
And it's only Wednesday!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Great story and I for one am a huge rise of the guardians fan:-)
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Oh, lovely. A well thought out ending, a great read. :) I'll have to go check out that ending... but first: sleep! It would probably be a good idea to be at least semi- coherent at school tomorrow, huh? :) This story was definitely worth it though. You'll be hearing from me, then, when I get to that. Truff out!

TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Actually, can I be a Gwaine-ian? Is there such thing? XD Seriously, the way you write him with your overall humorous tone makes this story actually quite hilarious. :D I love the way you write Gwaine. :)

Also, I thought the evil bunny rabbits were totally cool. :) What better an attack spell? XD (Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?)

One last thing- (sorry, needed to get my love down in written words before I forget) the Arthur-Merlin banter never failed to make me smile like an idiot. Perfectly done. Oh, their bromance makes me want to explode.

Anyways! Off to read more. :)

TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
:) This is a lovely read so far, I'm laughing my had off (god, can you picture a pyromaniac Gwaine? Scary!).

I'd be a Arthurian, for the win! He needs some hugs. :)

Okay! Need to keep reading!