Reviews for A Week In Camelot
crazedartistp chapter 4 . 5/12
definitely merlinian!
prank war!
I love all your stories they are often so funny!
This was a fabulous chapter! I love how you let Merlin play! And with evil bunnies no less. And I hope we see Teyla again -as annoying as Merlin. And the Merlin-feeding rota, and the finesse of healing the dark magic injuries after beating up the field and the Catha... Great!
Lovely that you let Merlin have huge magic displays without having to actually fight anyone!
Cool, a new reveal scenario! Looks like fun, thanks!
Apfane Chan chapter 4 . 2/3
Arthurian or Merlinian? can I say that I am a Merthurian? because as much as I love Merlin (and I do) there is no better than both together
Aquacoral14 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
AWESOME! Crazy awesome powerful Merlin, a reveal through an accident, and Merlin kicking Morgana's arse! Then, an incredible beginning to the prank war. 1000 out of 1000 stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Yes, all the interesting stuff happens on Monday.
Really, the only boring day is Sunday. Am I right, fellow Whovian?
oddlittleangel chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I really really really love your crack bamf!merlin reveal fics. Like, a lot. As in I just spent my whole evening reading your work. Please write more, especially long ones!
Nyme chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
A hilarious fic, I'm definitely going to read the sequel.
By the way, When I first saw your name, I tought that your stories would be full of horror and angst, but gues I was wrong. I just that it sounded kind of menaking.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Merlinian all the way!
Luv ur story! It's HILARIOUS!
Zoneperson chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is awesome
AngelofGrace96 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
MERLINIAN FOR THE WIN!
Angela
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This was brilliant! All your stories are brilliant! Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013