Reviews for Potions Fume, Baby Boom, and Ministry Doom
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 9 . 4/14
This is great. I love the surprises in the characters. I was a little off about the twins, but slightly curious to see how that goes. I would love to see more of this story.
specialbus chapter 9 . 4/13
Loving this whole concept, I hope you can update soon, but don't let me pressure you or anything. Also when's voldy gonna make an appearance?
Aaand, to-thirds of this 'chapter' is non-story. The summary says 13,802 words, of which probably 5 or 6000 is the actual story. Seriously, shorten/summarize the review answers, leave them out altogether, or just double or triple your chapter length. 'Cause right now, it's just silly. Every reader has to page down over half the page to get to the story.
Literally half of this chapter is review responses. I hope the rest of the story isn't set up like that.
MountinStar chapter 9 . 3/22
i am likeing this story very much i do so hope ron ginny and the headmaster get what they deserve and of course anyone else demmed to be apart of that. but i am loving it so far.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 3/14
so now a teacher got a kid pregnant and everyones cool with and why would a school give them only one bed
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 3/14
okay a little wierd but interesting. There magical people but why is no freaking out that a bunch 9th and 10th grade children are pregnant. Any sensible adult would be pissed
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 9 . 3/11
Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 2/26
I loved it please update more
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 9 . 2/24
Seems like everyone is massively OoC, but this is hysterically funny. I can't even imagine this happening at a school (magic or otherwise)...or it being handled this way. Lol.

Now...time for an update...I'm caught up and would like some MORE!
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 5 . 2/24
This is...a bit corny, but...I'm still reading, so I must be entertained, right? Lol.

And ohhh...I feel sorry for Michael.
Blue night fairy chapter 9 . 2/19
This chapter was interesting and I really like how it is starting to sound more professional in the written quality.
I would prefer shorter chapters written at a more professional quality then longer chapter what are poorly written. So keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
Blue night fairy chapter 4 . 2/19
Your chapter is good, but it is really annoying when writers reply to review in the story. Fanfiction had a reply link in the email you get when a review is published for your story. You should only reply to guess reviews before the story.
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 2/19
Good chapter, but the timetables are the end of it are a bit confusing.
Blue night fairy chapter 2 . 2/19
Wow, interesting story so far.