Reviews for Genma Shiranui
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 12 . 7/19
Awwww so sweet! :D I loved this fanfic!
vishnu Ann audrey chapter 12 . 6/28
hoping for another chapter..perhaps their wedding..I love this..
malea.anne chapter 7 . 3/25
me thinks genma have kiba's approval.
malea.anne chapter 4 . 3/25
lol, even akamaru have his own chapter. so cute.
madqueeen chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
It was such a lovely journey for me after finishing your story. I loved it very much, you wrote it so well I didn't think Genma and Hinata fit each other so well! Seeing how well you wrote Genma/Hinata, maybe a Shikamaru/Hinata or Sasuke/Hinata? ;;

Thank you for writing this nice story!
madqueeen chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Holy shit, I'm still on chapter 5 and damn it I am in love with your story. I'm very Hinata-centric when I read fics here, so I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your story. I love that it's a slow start in which Hinata isn't easily enamored by Genma and declare her love already.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
So so so cute! Love it
Lucyole chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
i love it your story was really great very interesting, exciting, romantic and funny really good job. *cookies for you*
ninjaluver chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You sparked my love for hinata x genma! Well this story and the fanfiction Water xD thank you so much for introducing me to this couple!
kagome718 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I love how you can make Akamaru into a cock blocker and he's a dog! Muahahaha!
kagome718 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Tiffani you so much for writing a Genma/Hinata fic! I love them so much and this story is amazing! . !
Dead Kismet chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I don't know who started their fic first, but this story has similar lines to
Water
By: ArcGreen

Not saying you copied or the other author did. But just letting you know.
kandita chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story very very much. I like this pairing a lot but I think u should do a ShikaHina it's quiet good the way he sum her up. She's definently for him
Kibachow chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
It was good. Liked the pairing.
blackirishawk chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Awww this was to cute so sad to see it end lol he proposed and she confessed get love! wonderful